+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body Language

Re: Body Language

It sounds like the retirement scene from the film Cemetery Junction.

All the very best Whitts. City legend !!

Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Nothing wrong with my hearing butt and don't be put off with my moniker it's just a name.
    Did he say Noone's finishing was poor? or all our chances was poor finishing! No he just said we had the best chances. As I said, again, I did not hear him say Whitts was poor, if i'm wrong i'll stand corrected.
    Eh? I didn't say he said Noones finishing was poor?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No problems there. I'm presuming by that, Whitts won't accept a huge drop in wages. You've already agreed that he won't be a main player in our midfield next season and that past glories won't count when negotiating a new contract, so you surely won't have a problem with that.
    I felt by the tone of your post that you did. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He doesn't fancy taking an 80% pay cut and then giving half his appearance money to that crook Warnock
    80% cut is fantasy

I felt by the tone of your post that you did. No worries.
    No problem for me Whitts not signing a new contract as him and Warnock are clearly not a good fit and yes his best days are behind him.

However Warnock will have to replace his assists because it's myth that "anyone can take a corner". Well corners and dead balls of his quality anyway.

My problem is the way he was hooked tonight. With nothing on the game I felt his standing in the club deserved better than that. An 89th minute substitution was required imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    80% cut is fantasy
    20k down to 8k then Colin gets his 50% cut that's an 80% pay cut

Eh? I didn't say he said Noones finishing was poor?!?
    Didn't say you did butt, I just said I didn't hear him say anyone was poor. Apparently you did!

Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Didn't say you did butt, I just said I didn't hear him say anyone was poor. Apparently you did!
    The footage will be on YouTube soon enough no doubt

Harris played 24 minutes and at least 5 minutes of that was waiting to come off/seeing if he could run it off.

We are quite some distance off a promotion challenge but it's very unlikely that we have a major squad overhaul - cannot afford it - so players like Harris will definitely be here next season.

Halford, Noone, Hoillett and Pilkington aren't really up to scratch at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I agree.

I'm confident that Halford can occupy "squad player" role and wages. Hoillett may be able to offer "bench-player/first stubbed" role and wages.

I don't see Noone or Pilkington offering enough for their wages and should be moved on.

I agree.
    Look, Mr Bee...you can't come on here AGREEING with people. It's just not on. I shall be reporting you to Moggis when he gets out of his pit tomorrow morning.

Look, Mr Bee...you can't come on here AGREEING with people. It's just not on. I shall be reporting you to Moggis when he gets out of his pit tomorrow morning.
    Bollocks. I can't agree with that. I therefore disagree with your disagreement about disagreeing with people.

Bollocks. I can't agree with that. I therefore disagree with your disagreement about disagreeing with people.
    You people make me sick.

T'was like an end of an era.

Who said men shouldn't cry, eh? Whitts looked pretty choked when he came off.

I don't think he'll be here come August, so I'd like to give my thanks to the man I'll be telling my kids about in the future.

Another thread ruined by trolling and general stupidity. Well done
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 29-04-17 at 00:43.

20k down to 8k then Colin gets his 50% cut that's an 80% pay cut
    Why are you making sh1t up and peddling as ITK ?!

No problem for me Whitts not signing a new contract as him and Warnock are clearly not a good fit and yes his best days are behind him.

However Warnock will have to replace his assists because it's myth that "anyone can take a corner". Well corners and dead balls of his quality anyway.

My problem is the way he was hooked tonight. With nothing on the game I felt his standing in the club deserved better than that. An 89th minute substitution was required imo.
    If I got paid thousands to pay for a club I'd stay there as well. He has been loyal to cardiff and a club legend but you're going OTT imo.

And it is hardly like warnock made him strip naked and people throw tomatoes at him.

Plus, he isn't good enough any more. However much you say it. A few freekick and corners, that will not get you promoted.

Games against Sheff wedensday etc were embarrassing this year. We have been competitive but we've been completely outclassed in midfield in the majority of games.

It's getting boring arguing over Whitts. His career will end quite soon so just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    If I got paid thousands to pay for a club I'd stay there as well. He has been loyal to cardiff and a club legend but you're going OTT imo.

And it is hardly like warnock made him strip naked and people throw tomatoes at him.

Plus, he isn't good enough any more. However much you say it. A few freekick and corners, that will not get you promoted.

Games against Sheff wedensday etc were embarrassing this year. We have been competitive but we've been completely outclassed in midfield in the majority of games.

It's getting boring arguing over Whitts. His career will end quite soon so just accept it.
    What his wages got to do with it?!? He's not the only footballer earning a wage?!? You think if he went to West Ham or Fulham when they were sniffing around he wouldn't have been paid thousands?!?

Yes he has been paid well but so have hundreds of others in his time here and given us much less.

It's extremely rare these days for a player to spend a decade at one club and that should be celebrated.