+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank Whitts !!

Re: Thank Whitts !!

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I love Whitts and have defendedhim for a few seasons now.But his legs have gone he struggles to get to tackles and as a result picks up yellow cards.He has been offered a deal but its his choice not to accept it. Sorry time waits for no man and we are in a multi million pound business.Just take a look at John Terry, Wayne Rooney this is what happens in football.
    Warnock may have brought himoff so he could get his standing ovation but this is not a village side we were in the game and needed to change him. If he has moved on its a shame good luck and thank you.
    Best post in this thread so far.
    Spedger

Whittingham is in all the time top ten Cardiff City players for appearances and leading goalscorers. Would it really have hurt keeping him on for what may be his final home game? At the very least Warnock should have acknowledged him when he was subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It's an ideal combo if you can get it and make it work. Despite the thoughts of some, McPhail was a good worker in midfield though would sometimes mistime tackles. He had great vision and was always available to receive the ball and move it on quickly. Whittingham, as a playmaker, was never in the same league as McPhail.
    Whitts in my opinion is leagues above Mcphail in every aspect of the game.

Im certain Whitts whose best days are gone could still do what Mcphail did and better.

If that was him saying goodbye, it's very sad.

Thank you for everything, Whitts. Club legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    We will never win f all with PW, great left foot but he couldn't tackle a steak. We need battlers and peter will never be a battler.
    Fair play some great moments from Witnum, I didn't see last nights game and substitution, I'd rather remember him, for his quality moments and there has been many, than his sometimes lightweight performances.