+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank Whitts !!

Re: Thank Whitts !!

Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    whitts gush. thanks for the memories, i want to make love to you, gush

the sheer arse licking on this board though
    What's your problem with a man who's shown loyalty to a club that he could have left at any time and made thousands more?

I'd like to see Whitts at Cardiff till the end of his playing career, maybe beyond that in some capacity but from what I'm reading around the web about his exit tonight it really does look like the die is cast.

A terrific servant for the club and was integral to some of the finest moments this club has ever known.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Are you pissed?

Whittingham is the best passer we have at the club. We'll need someone with quality on the ball if we're to challenge. Having lots of energy and passion in the middle isn't enough. Arguably the best centre midfield partnership I ever saw play for us was Scimeca and McPhail. Scimeca provided a box to box energy that was incredible and McPhail was the brains who could spray the ball about, make telling passes.
    Are you stupid?

Do you think we can carry someone who might pick out the odd pass. He has played 400 games and scored 90 goals most of them penalties. Battling midfielders are the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    What's your problem with a man who's shown loyalty to a club that he could have left at any time and made thousands more?
    he hasnt done too bad out of us. city legend but his time is clearly up

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Are you stupid?

Do you think we can carry someone who might pick out the odd pass. He has played 400 games and scored 90 goals most of them penalties. Battling midfielders are the answer.
    Your role as messageboard wind up merchant is now officially over.

Are you stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He called the substitution a f*cking joke twice and was shaking his head. I've never seen him so emotional. He was close to tears.

Sad way to end his time here.
    You must have brilliant eyesight fly fisher

Are you stupid?

28 penalties.

Not like you to get something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    You must have brilliant eyesight fly fisher
    I'm sorry I helped you block the ads now you ungrateful ****

I can think of one footballer at city who doesn't have a 'footballing brain' i.e. he needs to be told what to do for the whole 90mins. I';m not saying who but his name rhymes with Hadeem Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Are you pissed?

Whittingham is the best passer we have at the club. We'll need someone with quality on the ball if we're to challenge. Having lots of energy and passion in the middle isn't enough. Arguably the best centre midfield partnership I ever saw play for us was Scimeca and McPhail. Scimeca provided a box to box energy that was incredible and McPhail was the brains who could spray the ball about, make telling passes.
    And when Scimeca got injured we dropped off the top of the league. This is the sort of combination we need again. But sadly I don't think Whitts can provide any part of it.
    Spedger

cretinous language

Close to tears really

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Close to tears really
    Plucking your pubes again are you?

If Whitts does leave I hope it's not to another Championship club, that would be proper heartbreak.

Go to the MLS Whitts and live out your final footballing years with some real quality - Villa, Kaka, Pirlo, Schweinsteiger - take your pick!

What is this footballing brain you speak of? Don't all footballers have a footballing brain?
    Who would you rather have working for you some brainy lazy bastard or or some halfwit
    who works his nuts off?
    Do you remember that period where most agreed Slade had done a good job and he deserved appreciation, then you started to act like a prat and people reacted by turning on Slade? I don't know who people will turn on now but you are once more acting like a tit.

I hope Whitts is here next season with a pay-cut. Regarding his substitution, our midfield did need changing and anyone of Halford, Whitts and Gunnarson could have and should have gone off. If it was his last game then Whitts was the wrong decision, but a change was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Not like you to get something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    And when Scimeca got injured we dropped off the top of the league. This is the sort of combination we need again. But sadly I don't think Whitts can provide any part of it.
    Spedger
    It's an ideal combo if you can get it and make it work. Despite the thoughts of some, McPhail was a good worker in midfield though would sometimes mistime tackles. He had great vision and was always available to receive the ball and move it on quickly. Whittingham, as a playmaker, was never in the same league as McPhail.

Battling midfielders are the answer.
    Aye.

Let's get 5 Gavin Raes across the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Aye.

Let's get 5 Gavin Raes across the midfield.
    knob

Fantastic servant - though is that the right word when he has been paid handsomely too - to this club. If he is going then there is not much at all to link to days of NP or some of the highest heights this club has been too recently and that will be a real shame.

Thank you Whitts.

Hopefully after he leaves we can all appreciate what an outrageously talented footballer he has been for us. Would be even nicer if that could happen while he's still here.

Feedback

City legend. Always will be

If Whitts wanted to he could have left us at anytime, as clubs would've snatched him straight away at any chance.

Hull (PL), Wolves (C), Forest (C), West Ham (year they got promotion), Fulham (PL), Norwich (PL), WBA (PL) - these are the clubs I found online after a quick 2 min search.

He loves City, and I don't believe there is another player in the squad who does.

I love Whitts and have defendedhim for a few seasons now.But his legs have gone he struggles to get to tackles and as a result picks up yellow cards.He has been offered a deal but its his choice not to accept it. Sorry time waits for no man and we are in a multi million pound business.Just take a look at John Terry, Wayne Rooney this is what happens in football.
    Warnock may have brought himoff so he could get his standing ovation but this is not a village side we were in the game and needed to change him. If he has moved on its a shame good luck and thank you.