+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: anything excuse to have a whinge about on here

anything excuse to have a whinge about on here

manager is a disgrace for subbing someone

we got outplayed by a team with the 8th highest wagebill in english football

etc etc

seriously

Banned

Re: anything excuse to have a whinge about on here

Do you think the manager is doing a good job seeing that there was not one youngster in the squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Do you think the manager is doing a good job seeing that there was not one youngster in the squad?
    My guess would be that he thought it might do more harm than good to put young, inexperienced players in a game like tonight.

If that's the case, I can respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    My guess would be that he thought it might do more harm than good to put young, inexperienced players in a game like tonight.

If that's the case, I can respect that.
    this

I think he's doing a fcuking marvellous job considering the mess we were in before he turned up.

Make no mistake, we were on our way to league one before he turned up to save us.

But hey, let's all piss and moan because he's not playing youngsters and he didn't let somebody play the the full 90 minutes for sentimental reasons.

Ever thought that all of our youngsters aren't worth a place in the team

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I think he's doing a fcuking marvellous job considering the mess we were in before he turned up.

Make no mistake, we were on our way to league one before he turned up to save us.

But hey, let's all piss and moan because he's not playing youngsters and he didn't let somebody play the the full 90 minutes for sentimental reasons.
    this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Ever thought that all of our youngsters aren't worth a place in the team
    Ever thought the youngsters might be worth a place? Even on the bench. Don't tell me he is still tinkering with the squad.

Agree.

I'd rather we kept Whitts and let Warnock leave. He's not going to make us a promotion team next season.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I'd rather we kept Whitts and let Warnock leave. He's not going to make us a promotion team next season.
    Neither is Whitts, let's be honest.

How many games unbeaten at home before tonight? The rewards on continuing that going into next season meant a more established look to the line-up.

Ever thought the youngsters might be worth a place? Even on the bench. Don't tell me he is still tinkering with the squad.
    Warnock must be the 4th or 5th manager in a row to leave the kids out of the team, doesn't that tell you anything

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Warnock must be the 4th or 5th manager in a row to leave the kids out of the team, doesn't that tell you anything
    In fairness, he's given some of them a bit of game time. What's happened with Declan John? He seemed to be back in favour for a short while, now he's gone again?

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Who is? It's not going to happen on the budget permitted, is it?

I must have dreamt that Warnock gave a league debut to an eighteen year old and a first team debut to a 21 year old who was playing non league football six months ago last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Bloody hell Warnock is and will continue to be the best thing that has happened to us for a while. You cannot please all of the people all of the time!
    We are going into next season with hope and I for one am looking forward to this summer much more than any other for quite some time. I think most of our new player deals will be done early if not already sorted behind the scenes.
    Roll on August!