1 1.92%
  • LFW

1 1.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock out

Banned

Re: Warnock out

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That's fine, but those not happy with his signings, style of football or lack of youth involvement who also thought Slade was the better in those respects needs sectioning.
    That is your opinion which I respect, pity you didn't respect all posters opinions. We could argue till we were blue in the tit about managers and players but the bottom line is you get all abusive when you're losing the argument.
    What are your thoughts on Warnock bringing Halford into the team.
    My thoughts are Warnock should be reported to the RSPCA for putting football boots on a donkey but that's my opinion.
    If that's ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    That is your opinion which I respect, pity you didn't respect all posters opinions. We could argue till we were blue in the tit about managers and players but the bottom line is you get all abusive when you're losing the argument.
    What are your thoughts on Warnock bringing Halford into the team.
    My thoughts are Warnock should be reported to the RSPCA for putting football boots on a donkey but that's my opinion.
    If that's ok?
    NW has done well since he arrived. Am i allowed to suggest that if he finishes lower than 8th next season has he under achieved?
    Last edited by chepstow; 29-04-17 at 19:57. Reason: Bad spelling

OK, who are the other four?

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    NW has done well since he arrived. Am i allowed to suggest that if he finishes lower than 8th next season has he under achieved?
    I'd say its too soon to set targets for next season seeing as this season hasn't even ended, however with the run of form we've been on since Warnock took over I think a lot of people would be disappointed if we finished outside the top 10

Banned

I would like to get into a meaningful debate regarding NW but any criticism on my part is regarded as trolling.
    No point having a different opinion on here?

I really like Warnock, but I think that would be a reasonable suggestion. I'd be disappointed with anything less than a playoff place.

We need strong and stable leadership. Is Warnock the one who will give us strong and stable leadership? Without strong and stable leadership we will be just like every other team who lack strong and stable leadership. So first we need to answer the strong and stable leadership question. It is my opinion that Warnock could provide strong and stable leadership, and therefore with strong and stable leadership we could have a strong and stable season.

Vote Neil Warnock for strong and stable leadership
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 30-04-17 at 06:36.

What a completely worthless post!

Quote Originally Posted by Dénia Bluebird View Post
    What a completely worthless post!
    its his speciality