+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “He must have been watching a different game to me”.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: “He must have been watching a different game to me”.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the foul by Perez on Harris. He only got a stern word from the Ref but it was a yellow at least. The Morrison disallowed goal was correct as he had his arm over the defender to stop him jumping. Richards was lucky not to be sent off.

I also thought the defender didn't touch the ball during the Zohore offside. Either way as soon as he went chasing after th defender he should have been flagged.

Having said that without playing with much urgency or desire we should have gotten a draw out of the game.

Banned

Great write up as usual just wondering why you omitted the lack of youngsters being involved in the blog?
    Seeing that you are a massive supporter of the up and coming youngsters, do you think NW as given the
    youngsters a fair crack because last season you were right down on the manager for the same reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Great write up as usual just wondering why you omitted the lack of youngsters being involved in the blog?
    Seeing that you are a massive supporter of the up and coming youngsters, do you think NW as given the
    youngsters a fair crack because last season you were right down on the manager for the same reason?
    Here's what I said in another thread yesterday;-

"I must have dreamt that Warnock gave a league debut to an eighteen year old and a first team debut to a 21 year old who was playing non league football six months ago last week."

One of the problems City have had for the last 3 seasons is something I've constantly commented on - ie, the lack of goalscoring ability from players other than our 'recognised strikers'. For me, with modern football, it's essential that there are at least 3 or 4 others who can strike a ball hard and accurately when given the chance.We are powder-puff weak in front of goal, and I would hope that any new midfield players Warnock brings in, will have a good scoring record.

That's another reason why I'm not excactly overwhelmed with the news that Hoillett and Harris are going to be here next season. If you're looking for a top 6 postition, I don't think either of these two would be regular fixtures in the team..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    One of the problems City have had for the last 3 seasons is something I've constantly commented on - ie, the lack of goalscoring ability from players other than our 'recognised strikers'. For me, with modern football, it's essential that there are at least 3 or 4 others who can strike a ball hard and accurately when given the chance.We are powder-puff weak in front of goal, and I would hope that any new midfield players Warnock brings in, will have a good scoring record.

That's another reason why I'm not excactly overwhelmed with the news that Hoillett and Harris are going to be here next season. If you're looking for a top 6 postition, I don't think either of these two would be regular fixtures in the team..

I am not convinced that either will be a regular fixture next season. Warnock has talked about having a stronger bench & this is where I think we will see both of them for parts of next season. Harris in particular will be a good weapon to have on the bench if we need to chase a goal.