Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
If they were able to do that, it would mean them going on a 5 game unbeaten run. Their longest unbeaten run this season in the league stands at 2 matches. Also, 11 points from 5 games would be their best of the season.

Some other interesting stats coming up.

Everton haven't beaten Swansea in the last 6 meetings.
Neither Everton, nor West Brom have lost away to a side currently in the bottom 6.
Sunderland's away form to teams in the bottom half is abysmal - 7 defeats out of 8 and only 1 goal scored in those 7 games. The game they didn't lose was that extraordinary 4-0 win at Palace. At home against teams in the bottom half, they've only lost 3 of 8, failing to score in only 1 of those.
Swansea have only kept one clean sheet away from home this season, on the opening day. They haven't kept a clean sheet against a top half side at home all season, but have scored in all bar two of those games.

I reckon Swansea getting 7 points from those games would be pretty extraordinary.
I just think West Brom and Sunderland have nothing to play for. I was also impressed wth Swansea. They cut open United at will and looked nothing like a relegation side.