+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roooooney!

Roooooney!

Get in!

Re: Roooooney!

Clearly a dive but who gives a fcuk! Couple more second half hopefully to screw over their GD.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post
    Clearly a dive but who gives a fcuk! Couple more second half hopefully to screw over their GD.
    As much as I want them to go down I hate diving more.

Deffo a dive but perfectly acceptable given the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Yeah, clearly a dive - but as you say ... nothing wrong with giving that, considering the opposition.

Feck, 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Oh i dont know, they made contact when he kicked the keepers hand as he went down, should have got his hand out of the way

The BiG Six Penalty Rule: Any contact , no matter how minimal or trivial , in the opponent's penalty area shall be rewarded with a penalty kick provided, that the beneficiary is a member of the Big Six clubs in the Premier League. No club below Everton shall benefit from this rule.

Only remedy: a moment of genius from Gylfi and Cardiff fans left frustrated that their team would be incapabl of a performance like that. Never mind there's always envy ..and schadenfreude - no he's not our new Austrian signing.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    The BiG Six Penalty Rule: Any contact , no matter how minimal or trivial , in the opponent's penalty area shall be rewarded with a penalty kick provided, that the beneficiary is a member of the Big Six clubs in the Premier League. No club below Everton shall benefit from this rule.

Only remedy: a moment of genius from Gylfi and Cardiff fans left frustrated that their team would be incapabl of a performance like that. Never mind there's always envy ..and schadenfreude - no he's not our new Austrian signing.
    obsessed, - i think your new signing is asian, Rella Gasian

The player, when making such a blatant dive, should donate a full weeks wages including any bonuses or sponsorship payments to charity.

Grieves me to admit, but you are correct

Great free-kick from Siggy. The Swans desrved to win. Never a pen. Having said that Llorente was clearly offside from that injury time chance which he should have buried.

Rule 1 of internet usage:

- Do not take the mick out of other peoples intelligence or knowledge when your own post is filled with spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

-------------

On this thread though, how many times! Don't gloat or laugh at another team until you are sure

Man United are abysmal and mourinho is rapidly destroying his legacy.

Should be interesting watching swansea in the next two games. Otherwise I really wouldn't care about the relegation battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Great free-kick from Siggy. The Swans desrved to win. Never a pen. Having said that Llorente was clearly offside from that injury time chance which he should have buried.
    Hull fixtures:
    Sunderland (H)
    Palace (A)
    Spurs (H)

Swansea fixtures:
    Everton (H)
    Sunderland (A)
    West Brom (H)

You'd have to fancy both sides to get three points against Sunderland. So I feel Hull need to beat Palace as well to stay up, Swansea could get draws against Everton and West Brom and have better goal difference.

Going to be very tight!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Hull fixtures:
    Sunderland (H)
    Palace (A)
    Spurs (H)

Swansea fixtures:
    Everton (H)
    Sunderland (A)
    West Brom (H)

You'd have to fancy both sides to get three points against Sunderland. So I feel Hull need to beat Palace as well to stay up, Swansea could get draws against Everton and West Brom and have better goal difference.

Going to be very tight!
    Palace 6 points ahead of Jacks (better goal difference so effectively 7 points) but play both Manchester sides and Hull. If the next round of fixtures has Hull and Swansea drawing, Palace losing then Hull and Palace face each other next and Swansea away to Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Hull fixtures:
    Sunderland (H)
    Palace (A)
    Spurs (H)

Swansea fixtures:
    Everton (H)
    Sunderland (A)
    West Brom (H)

Going to be very tight!
    Yep. Everton will be tough for the Swans but I fancy them to win their last two with West Brom in such poor form.
    Palace are not safe. They may need something against Hull with their other games against the Manchester clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Palace 6 points ahead of Jacks (better goal difference so effectively 7 points) but play both Manchester sides and Hull. If the next round of fixtures has Hull and Swansea drawing, Palace losing then Hull and Palace face each other next and Swansea away to Sunderland.
    I can't see Swansea picking up 7 points from their last 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I can't see Swansea picking up 7 points from their last 3 games.
    I can

First Team

I can
    All to play for down there.

From the bits I saw Swansea looked a match for Man Utd.

Interesting that diving gets a bad rep (deserved) but my bugbear is shirt pulling in the box. It is happening all the time yet I thought there was supposed to be a clamp down. Instant penalty and yellow card would stamp this out.

As long as Hull match the Jacks they are fooked

I can
    If they were able to do that, it would mean them going on a 5 game unbeaten run. Their longest unbeaten run this season in the league stands at 2 matches. Also, 11 points from 5 games would be their best of the season.

Some other interesting stats coming up.

Everton haven't beaten Swansea in the last 6 meetings.
    Neither Everton, nor West Brom have lost away to a side currently in the bottom 6.
    Sunderland's away form to teams in the bottom half is abysmal - 7 defeats out of 8 and only 1 goal scored in those 7 games. The game they didn't lose was that extraordinary 4-0 win at Palace. At home against teams in the bottom half, they've only lost 3 of 8, failing to score in only 1 of those.
    Swansea have only kept one clean sheet away from home this season, on the opening day. They haven't kept a clean sheet against a top half side at home all season, but have scored in all bar two of those games.

I reckon Swansea getting 7 points from those games would be pretty extraordinary.
    Last edited by Eric the Half a Bee; 30-04-17 at 14:56.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Rule 1 of internet usage:

- Do not take the mick out of other peoples intelligence or knowledge when your own post is filled with spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

-------------

On this thread though, how many times! Don't gloat or laugh at another team until you are sure

Man United are abysmal and mourinho is rapidly destroying his legacy.

Should be interesting watching swansea in the next two games. Otherwise I really wouldn't care about the relegation battle.
    Pompous prat! Have you tried responding on this website using an iPad? It's torture, trying to fend off the pop-up ads. If you had, you could excuse me the 'e' off 'incapable'. Why don't you mark my posting so we can all see the grammatical and spelling errors?

Both Manchester sides reportedly had dodgy penalty, one we have seen is very dodgy, decisions go their way so the table at the bottom could easily be so much tighter tonight.

I can
    Me too. I predicted Hull would draw yesterday but that Swansea would lose today. That single point against Man Utd could be the clincher which means they would not have to rely on goal difference on the last day. (Assuming the rest of my predictions are correct of course!). Got to admire their fighting spirit fair play - would our lot be up for it if in the same situation?

Just seen the highlights

Definite pen

Llorente at the end