Thread: "OK" is racist now

Re: "OK" is racist now

Those dudes are illuminati bro

http://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    when CC posted "OK" is racist now "
    you replied " Yes. It is. "
    Well isn't it? It's being used by racists. As illustrated in the link I posted. What is your point?

I didn't start this thread. All I'm saying is that people have started using this this sign as a racist statement. It doesn't matter how it started or who started it or why. It's become a thing. I have no control over it. I don't use it, but a simple google search will show you that other people do.

Try googling "Mike Cernovich".

OKKK perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Until Michael Jackson released the Bad album, bad meant bad. Also, my son now tells me that 'sick' doesn't mean sick anymore - sick means bad, which is now good.
    Wicked!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7709446.html

Two members of alt-right accused of making white supremacist hand signs in White House after receiving press passes

This is appalling bloody right wing press, there everywhere, poor influenced folk like those innocents, something has to be done, all this hatred and mistrust of societies and people's ,depending if your left, right ,white, black ,or just simply barmy.

Ive been told hatred even exists in football fans ,good job they have not got WMC's

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This is appalling bloody right wing press, there everywhere, poor influenced folk like those innocents, something has to be done, all this hatred and mistrust of societies and people's ,depending if your left, right ,white, black ,or just simply barmy.

Ive been told hatred even exists in football fans ,good job they have not got WMC's
    The Welsh Millennium Centre?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Well isn't it? It's being used by racists. As illustrated in the link I posted. What is your point?

I didn't start this thread. All I'm saying is that people have started using this this sign as a racist statement. It doesn't matter how it started or who started it or why. It's become a thing. I have no control over it. I don't use it, but a simple google search will show you that other people do.

Try googling "Mike Cernovich".
    my point is that if people said " no its not a racist statement " and mocked them, it would soon return to its true meaning, just being OK, imho by people ( like yourself ) saying " yes its a racist statement " it just adds to the problem

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Isn't it strange how words/symbols can only adopt a negative meaning and once they do you cannot move back to original or onto a further new meaning?

It's an ok sign no matter what they may want it to be. Don't let an alt-right group change the meaning to a negative symbol by giving it possible recognition.
    I'm sure that it also means 'ar$ehole' in some parts of the world ?!

Perhaps that's what the two Rednecks were aligning with ;)

It can be whatever anyone wants it to be, but for the vast majority of non-nutters, it just means OK, and will continue to .

The two chumps trying to use it as their own ickle symboly-wimboly to show that they are minority racists simply illustrates that is exactly what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    my point is that if people said " no its not a racist statement " and mocked them, it would soon return to its true meaning, just being OK, imho by people ( like yourself ) saying " yes its a racist statement " it just adds to the problem
    I disagree. If people are using this as some sort of covert "secret handshake" it needs to be acknowledged and they need to be outed.

I think ignoring it adds to the problem.

There is something fishy going on. The Beckham with a beard bloke is not touching his fingertip to the correct part of his thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    There is something fishy going on. The Beckham with a beard bloke is not touching his fingertip to the correct part of his thumb.
    That's because he's doing pick it lick it roll it flick it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's because he's doing pick it lick it roll it flick it.

He could have someones eye out doing that. Obviously never heard of health and safety

Is that the Mike Cernovich that's married to a Persian woman and has a mixed race child? He's an absolutely crap racist if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Is that the Mike Cernovich that's married to a Persian woman and has a mixed race child? He's an absolutely crap racist if it is.
    It probably makes him a good one, as fewer people will suspect

It's not really proof one way or another. He could be married to a Persian but still despise Aborigines.

(That's an example, not an accusation btw)

Banned

aren't they the White House bogie flicking champions?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It probably makes him a good one, as fewer people will suspect

It's not really proof one way or another. He could be married to a Persian but still despise Aborigines.

(That's an example, not an accusation btw)
    I noticed he's wearing a white shirt. I'm not saying it means anything, but who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I disagree. If people are using this as some sort of covert "secret handshake" it needs to be acknowledged and they need to be outed.

I think ignoring it adds to the problem.
    we will have to agree to disagree on that then

as if only the " people in the gang " know about the signal, then it does no harm, when it is brought into the public domain and explained ( as you have ) it imho gives it a legitimacy

If you scrutinize that picture carefully what do you see? Red dress, white shirt, blue tie. Could they subliminally be showing their allegiance to America, or is it actually Russia? The OP has really opened up a can of worms here.

Does anyone take any of this seriously anymore? Its become so diluted , i doubt anyone gives a fuk about being called a racist now. The people who've brought it to this, have done more damage than good. Fuking idiots. Just say what you want, because chances are, in this day and age, youl be labelled a racist, no matter how politically correct you try to be

Impeached former South Korean president and rumoured occultist Park Geun-hye

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post