+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kim Jong un

Kim Jong un

Is he really stupid (crazy) enough to use nuclear weapons? I mean he certainly doesn't have the capability to destroy mainland USA, like he states, and if he did use nuclear weapons in his region, attacked South Korea with them for instance, he must surely know, him and his country will get flattened from all angles. Even his closest alley, China will be forced into giving him a thumping. If he's gonna pick a fight with America, then he must know, his best bet would be to keep it pretty much conventional, and hope to Garner support from other Asian countries. As we've seen in recent wars, the USA seem to struggle when they are dragged into the trenches for the long haul, But the moment Kim Jong decides to use a nuclear weapon, it's game over for him and his country. So do you think he's bullshitting when he says he will use nuclear force? Or do you think he is serious? And we are heading in that direction if he feels threatened enough.

Re: Kim Jong un

Think someone has found a way of destroying his missiles as they are launched, perhaps one might go up ,,and loop back and land on his palace .

Like Saddam hussein give the illusion to his own people that he has weapons of mass destruction to keep them in line.

No Oil obviously in North Korea though....

Kim Jong-un is a wrong-un.

There, I've said it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Kim Jong-un is a wrong-un.

There, I've said it

I read the other day that he is very shrewd, and not crazy at all, don't know if it's true or not , people call us mad though and we know that's not true so I'm going to keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

I read the other day that he is very shrewd, and not crazy at all, don't know if it's true or not , people call us mad though and we know that's not true so I'm going to keep an open mind.
    If it's true that he was secretly educated in the west, then he's probably one of us I bet he's also been advising the PM on how to point at things and look important
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 02-05-17 at 21:10.

Certainly he's shrewd these feed the fear amomgst his own, creating the headlines of fear and worry , it keeps his people from rising up , and thier minds elsewhere, just imagine the ordinary folk with limited views of reality of the outside world , they just see and hear his rhetoric of taking on evil uncle Sam and it's neighbouring countries and the threat that brings .

No opposition or democracy allowed ,power in a single family forever .

he reminds me of Kirchner, she was always banging on about talking back the Falklands, everyone knew she didnt have the means to do it, but she kept on at it, i guess to keep the public happy

now Jong un doesnt need to keep his public happy, so does he just crave attention from the western world ? ? ? surely the dictator gets enough attention from his own country ? ? ?

The only videos I can find of him speaking at youtube is addressing party members at conferences. Yet every day there's claims he has threatened this and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The only videos I can find of him speaking at youtube is addressing party members at conferences. Yet every day there's claims he has threatened this and that.
    I'm sure it's all made up and China, Japan ,South Korea are imagining all this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's so strange that the North Korean leader doesn't have a strong social media presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No need to kill him off.

Type 2 diabetes will do the job soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    No need to kill him off.

Type 2 diabetes will do the job soon enough.
    Just in case we think its fake news

"US should remove North Korean leadership" - that was Republican Governor John Kasich's message to the BBC in April "

watch the last video interview in the link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39815561 with this lovely man