+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C RONALDO

Re: C RONALDO

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Henry was with Messi years ago when he had more drive. For me Messi at times last couple of seasons has just switched off.

I don't know whether he sometimes finds it too easy, or he's not a huge fan of Enrique, but in recent times he doesn't always put in 100% like he did for the Classico last week.

Ronaldo rinses every ounce of out of himself wether he's playing Bayern Munich or he's 6-0 up against Sporting Gijon.

I agree about his ego sometimes getting in the way of the team but then he gets another hat trick in the SF after the one in the QF and it's difficult to question that then.
    I don't get the impression that Messi is a huge fan of Enrique and his signings this year have been dreadful. I watch every Madrid game (cos of my son) and i watch every Barca game and Messi has carried Barcelona almost single handedly this season.

The midfield have been dreadful and the defence non-existent. To be fair Ronaldo has been in a similar situation in years gone by, but now Real Madrid have a superb squad where their second team is almost as good as their first!
    Whereas Barcelona need a huge rebuild this summer. I'd try to sign Koke if i were Barcelona. He's a cracking player.
    Letting go of Thiago, Fabregas and Alves was scandalous and someone should pay for that.
    The biggest disappoinment for me was that Laporta didn't get elected as president in the last election. He had his vision rooted in La Masia rather than galacticos.

Madrid v Monaco would be goals galore, although I can't see Monaco selling their allocation

[QUOTE=J R Hartley;4738501]Didn't want Atletico and their anti football in the final.
    They are the Mark Selby of European football You were doing well until your Selby comment.. His comeback in the final was immense and is one of the most gifted players to have ever picked up a cue. 8 ball world pool champion and 3 times World snooker champion speaks volumes for the guy.
    I will struggle to take anything you say in the future on sport, seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I hate the long necked arrogant ****. Me and my 7 year old son have proper arguments about it.
    You argue with a 7 year old?

You have "proper " arguments with a 7 year old?

I hate the long necked arrogant ****. Me and my 7 year old son have proper arguments about it.
    Imagine being a bigger kid than a 7 year old ffs. Despising a football you compete dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

Sounds like the 7 year old is a bit above him tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Practically lives here

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Ronaldo been to more games in Cardiff than the Colonel

8 goals in his last three CL games, and at this stage of the competition against giants, is simply phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

Yeah it sometimes comes to blows!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Imagine being a bigger kid than a 7 year old ffs. Despising a football you compete dork.
    Wow a dork!

I could sound off abusing everybody like a complete pussy like yourself too behind your computer screen. Now what would that make me!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    ^THIS

They've even got "Real" in their name ffs

Wow a dork!

I could sound off abusing everybody like a complete pussy like yourself too behind your computer screen. Now what would that make me!
    A dork

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    A dork
    You're an absolute tart lad with your little bitchy ways and i wouldnt give you the time of day in the real world so I'm not going to on here

****ing despise the ****.

Griezmann has been ****ing awful
    Best player in the world by far

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Entitled to your opinion mate

Entitled to your opinion mate
    Who is better? Not Messi, so who else?? Kenny Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Incorrect.
    Might not be the best by far but it's certainly it's only contested by him and Messi and no one else.

I prefer watching ronaldo to messi. He's more entertaining but would probably prefer Messi in my team.

I don't see how you can put Ronaldo above Messi.

Don't get me wrong, Ronaldo is an absolute goal machine. A sniff of a chance and it's a goal. But he can't make a killer pass like Messi, he rarely beats his man anymore while Messi just dances through 4 or 5 players at least once in any given game.

It's obviously subjective, and you have to say the two of them are a level above any player in recent history, but messi edges it for me..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I don't see how you can put Ronaldo above Messi.

Don't get me wrong, Ronaldo is an absolute goal machine. A sniff of a chance and it's a goal. But he can't make a killer pass like Messi, he rarely beats his man anymore while Messi just dances through 4 or 5 players at least once in any given game.

It's obviously subjective, and you have to say the two of them are a level above any player in recent history, but messi edges it for me..
    But Messi can't save a goal where Neuer can.
    Doesnt make him automatically best player in world.

All subjective. Messi and Ronaldos completely different style of players.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    But Messi can't save a goal where Neuer can.
    Doesnt make him automatically best player in world.

All subjective. Messi and Ronaldos completely different style of players.
    Eh? Messi cant save a goal because that would be handball, a penalty and a sending off!!!

You're an absolute tart lad with your little bitchy ways and i wouldnt give you the time of day in the real world so I'm not going to on here
    Spot on

Must have something to do with the name