+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Tory campaign

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This Tory campaign

I think she's a genius.
    She's going to get all the backing tomorrow in the press due to her perceived Boudicca stand and what was a walk in the park wil now be a cartwheel for her.
    Sad that the UK has reverted to wanting leaders who spout jingoistic nonsense but there we are.
    I just don't see what amazing benefits Brexit is going to bring and the ****ing issue is going to dominate for the next few years.
    With an inept leadership of the opposition as well.
    Sigh......

Re: This Tory campaign

May has been keen to make this election about Brexit & it looks very much like Juncker & co have played right into her hands with their actions this week. The posturing from Brussels allowed May to give her it's us against them speech. In the last election UKIP won around 4m votes & I would not mind betting that the number planning to vote Tory increased today. Also about a third of SNP voters supported Brexit. If a fair number of these defect that could derail Sturgeon's independence plans, no wonder she appeared rattled when the general election was called & she was very quick to attack May again today.

May has a very capable election strategist in her corner in Lynton Crosby & I would not mind betting that he had a hand in this weeks events.