+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Tory campaign

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This Tory campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    The FT are saying the ultimate source was the EU following a request to increase the amount, particularly from France & Germany who have probably realised that they are going to stump up a lot more cash when we leave noting that the majority of EU members get more cash back than they actually put in. Also I have not seen any denial from the EU about the 100bn euro sum despite having ample opportunity to do so.

Personally I do not want it to be an us & them, I voted remain & have not changed my mind although admittedly some of the methods being employed by Juncker & co have made me question my decision. That said stupid comments by Boris & Farage have not helped the situation either. I remain firmly of the opinion that give & take is required from both sides to obtain the best possible outcome. If either side resorts to bully boy tactics then the talks are doomed to fail in my view. I hope that what we are seeing at present is initial posturing & when talks begin in earnest a far more professional & respectful stance will be taken by both parties.
    How is this evidence of meddling in our election?? The ft dig for information from sources at the eu, they receive it and publish it. So what?

So you don't think May throwing her toys out of the pram yesterday was playing games too?

The EU have sat there listening to a load of rubbish spouted from the leave campaign for a year about how the eu needs us more than we need them, this has stance has now been adopted by May and her government. It is hardly surprising that Juncker is sticking the boot in where he can.

You may not want it to be 'us and them'. But you appear to have gobbled up every word that May said yesterday as gospel. Evil evil EU eh?
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 04-05-17 at 10:40.