Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
Ledley and Hennessey obvious names but I believe that they will both stay in the Premier League.

Interesting to see Lloyd Isgrove is out of contract, might be worth taking a punt on for a 12 month term.

Victor Anichebe hasn't got a fantastic goal scoring record, but could be like a Frazier Campbell who flourishes in the Championship with Zohore.
Can see why you're saying a short contract on Isgrove. He is very injury prone. I can see him going to a lower Champ side on a longer contract. Next move is going to be big for him.

Of the Welshies out of contract, I'd like Cardiff to look at Marley Watkins and Louis Thompson too if there is demand for a box to box type in our squad later in the transfer window. Though my guess is Norwich will try and keep him. He's a versatile player though and started off at right back.

We could have a look at these lot too...

Michael Crowe - Again squad dependant. But would be great to have our DVP keeper act as no.3
Jordan Williams - Injury prone too. Versatile. Think he'll leave Liverpool.
Tom Owen-Evans - Might be televised in Newports last game of the season.
Ellis Harrison - We were scouting him a while back apparently. Good athlete. Raw but has potential.
Maybe Joe Walsh too? Haven't seen him play this year though