Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
That's what I do, leave work, pick her up, drop her off then go back to work. Next year will be a nightmare as we'll have one in reception and one in nursery, so it will be drop them both off at 8.50, go to work, pick him up at 11.30 and drop him to private nursery, go back to work, pick her up at 3.30, do something with her (T.B.D.) go back to work, pick him up at 5.30.

You may have already done this but, I'd arrange a meeting with the nursery to try and resolve it.
Yeah i think i'll go into more meetings, and hopefully something will work out of that.

Its a frustrating process, we go into meetings and we work on a plan. We will then put that into place and ring them daily to check behavior, which will always be good. After about 3 weeks of this we say we will stop phoning you daily now, you can ring us or speak to us on pick up. Then month pass by with just comments of yes he's been good today, or he was a little bit naughty and had a time out but was fine after that.

Then all of a sudden, 1 thing happens and its the end of the world for them, and they claim he has been naughty all the time. I say to them why aren't you telling us this, we could go home and talk to him about bad behavior. Then we have a period of limbo where we dont know whether they will take him or not. Then we have a meeting and the whole process starts again.