+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rashford poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rashford poll

Griezmann for 80 + million would be hilarious.

He is a quite good attacker.

Countinho is better and he cost 8.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Griezmann for 80 + million would be hilarious.

He is a quite good attacker.

Countinho is better and he cost 8.
    Griezmann is better than Coutinho, and by a distance too. He's scored 25 goals this season, Coutinho has scored 39 5 seasons at Liverpool. Griezmann also has more assists than Coutinho. PC is a good player but he score or assist as often as he should.

Also, I'd be very surprised if Man United spend money on a striker with Rooney, Martial, Rashford etc. Also, they'll have to spend a serious amount of money to get someone, which prices them out of Griezmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Griezmann is better than Coutinho, and by a distance too. He's scored 25 goals this season, Coutinho has scored 39 5 seasons at Liverpool. Griezmann also has more assists than Coutinho. PC is a good player but he score or assist as often as he should.

Also, I'd be very surprised if Man United spend money on a striker with Rooney, Martial, Rashford etc. Also, they'll have to spend a serious amount of money to get someone, which prices them out of Griezmann.
    Rooney doesn't play as striker any more, probably won't be there next season anyway. Ibra won't be there, so that's their number one striker for this season gone. Martial plays wider.

They'll buy a striker.

Rooney is washed up and martial and Rashford can't be relied upon to score frequently enough. I'd be surprised if they don't sign a striker

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Rooney is washed up and martial and Rashford can't be relied upon to score frequently enough. I'd be surprised if they don't sign a striker
    When Rashford plays through the middle, he scores. He's going to be their main striker.

When Rashford plays through the middle, he scores. He's going to be their main striker.
    He's doing well but not scoring often enough to be their main striker YET. They will make a large purchase in the summer

hmmmm, maybe.

But iago aspas has a similar record.

I don't think griezmann is all that. Would he be better than de bruyne? I don't think so.

Gylfi Siguršsson of swansea is the third highest assister in the premier league. 9 goals as well. And no one talks of him moving for huge money. He's scrapping in a rubbish team as well, not athletico pummelling teams every now and then.

For the 80-90-100 million they're on about for griezmann I'd expect a generational talent. Not just an above average midfielder.

If Man U do this it'll prove to anyone they're there for the taking with transfers. They won't take the risk on buying slightly more unknown people, just throw money at the hyped up players.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 05-05-17 at 14:48.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    hmmmm, maybe.

But iago aspas has a similar record.

I don't think griezmann is all that. Would he be better than de bruyne? I don't think so.

Gylfi Siguršsson of swansea is the third highest assister in the premier league. 9 goals as well. And no one talks of him moving for huge money. He's scrapping in a rubbish team as well, not athletico pummelling teams every now and then.

For the 80-90-100 million they're on about for griezmann I'd expect a generational talent. Not just an above average midfielder.

If Man U do this it'll prove to anyone they're there for the taking with transfers. They won't take the risk on buying slightly more unknown people, just throw money at the hyped up players.
    Oh would you behave? Have you actually watched Griezmann play? He's absolutely brilliant. Griezmann has scored 25+ goals a season every year he's been at Atleti and scored 20 for Sociedad the year before.

Man United have cash to burn so who cares? They spent £90m on a centre mid for crying out loud, so they may as well get an attacking mid for the same price. Above average. Christ. Put your rod away. Also, Atleti are fairly defensive and look to AG to score their goals.