+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rashford poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rashford poll

Following on from the Rashford thread - who out of these prominent teens has the brightest future in football ahead of them?

Out of Rashford, Kelechi and Tammy Abraham

Re: Rashford poll

****ing ads ruined my poll before I could post it.

**** it, this thread is cancelled.

Abraham when he gets a chance at a good team I think.

Some of his finishes are ridiculous!.

Abraham is still a bit lanky as well, when he fills out a bit he will add some strength to his game that I can't see Rashford reaching.
    Rashford has been doing it at a higher level though.

Marcus-Rashford-Premier-League-2016-17_jan6_radar.jpg
    Tammy-Abraham-Championship-2016-17_jan6_radar.jpgKelechi-Iheanacho-Premier-League-2016-17_radarjan6.jpg

Rumours are Kelechi is going to be sold in the summer to a bundersliga team, but with buy back clauses.

Tammy shouldn't even be in the discussion. I think Rashford of those three. Look how he exploded onto the scene last season, and despite being restricted to sub appearances for most of this season, he's grabbing at his chance since zlatan got injured, when they have Rooney who could come in.

But I think Jesus is the best young striker in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Tammy shouldn't even be in the discussion. I think Rashford of those three. Look how he exploded onto the scene last season, and despite being restricted to sub appearances for most of this season, he's grabbing at his chance since zlatan got injured, when they have Rooney who could come in.

Yeah but has Jesus played at Stoke on a wet wednesday night, eh? The true test of any foreign talent!

To be fair he's taken to the league like a duck to water, looks special.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Yeah but has Jesus played at Stoke on a wet wednesday night, eh? The true test of any foreign talent!

To be fair he's taken to the league like a duck to water, looks special.
    What about Moses

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What about Moses
    Jesus saves, Moses scores on the rebound!

Give me strength.

Tammy Abraham????

A kid that hasn't even played a game against top opposition and some people think he's the next big thing.

This is the same kid that got totally bullied out of the game at our place by a guy that hadn't played for months.

As for Rashford, undoubted potential but let's not get carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Jesus saves, Moses scores on the rebound!
    Mary rushes on as both are injured ,whilst descending upon their path

Of the three I mentioned I reckon Kelechi will go the furthest, then Tammy and Marcus do the least, but it will be interesting to see.

I didn't include Gabriel Jesus as he's already had a huge money move, seems to be first choice when fit at a top side and plays for Brazil, so he's pretty much already there

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Of the three I mentioned I reckon Kelechi will go the furthest, then Tammy and Marcus do the least, but it will be interesting to see.

I didn't include Gabriel Jesus as he's already had a huge money move, seems to be first choice when fit at a top side and plays for Brazil, so he's pretty much already there
    Rashford is the best of the lot and by a distance. I've rarely seen a player pick the ball up and run at people like he does, and he can finish. When he came on against Wales he scared the life out of me, and I was also lucky enough to be at the England v Iceland game and he did the same then. Why you've even mentioned Abraham I don't know. Rashford will be the number one striker for Man United next season, and is now with Ibra injured.

Not one one could lace the boots of the mighty Zohore

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Rashford is the best of the lot and by a distance. I've rarely seen a player pick the ball up and run at people like he does, and he can finish. When he came on against Wales he scared the life out of me, and I was also lucky enough to be at the England v Iceland game and he did the same then. Why you've even mentioned Abraham I don't know. Rashford will be the number one striker for Man United next season, and is now with Ibra injured.
    I can't see Rashford being number one at united next season

Who then?

In goals , hot news ,keepers leaving ??/

I agree with all that with the caveat that I've seen very little of Gabriel Jesus but he does look the real deal

Following on from the Rashford thread - who out of these prominent teens has the brightest future in football ahead of them?

Out of Rashford, Kelechi and Tammy Abraham
    Why are you calling him Kelechi and not Iheanacho? Or alternatively calling the other Marcus and Tammy?

Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Why are you calling him Kelechi and not Iheanacho? Or alternatively calling the other Marcus and Tammy?

Odd.
    I didn't trust my spelling of his surname.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

Odd.
    It reminds me of all the english rugby pundits and commentators,they would spout a list of surnames"..... and Johny"

Always made me want to puke.

Zohore is comparable to Tammy. How can anyone say he'll go further than rashford at this stage?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    For the 80-90-100 million they're on about for griezmann I'd expect a generational talent. Not just an above average midfielder.

Coutinho better than Griezmann ??
    Abraham better than Rashford??

Are you lit that clueless or being contrary for the sake of it. 2 of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Wow have some people even seen Griezmann play? He's not a midfielder for a start!

And united will surely get a striker, maybe two.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    It's what clubs like Chelsea do - take any promising youngster, farm him out for a while and see if he makes the grade. If he doesn't then offload him, if he does then they've saved themselves a packet having to go out and spend 50-60 million on a top striker.

Most of these youngsters end up as surplus to requirements at clubs like Chelsea and even if one does slip through the net then they'll just spend lots of money buying them back like they'll probably do with lukaku in the summer.

If they rate him that highly then I look forward to seeing how he fares for them next season.
    Let's be honest, even if he makes the grade they still don't think he's "ready". They have Bertrand Traore on loan at Ajax and every time I've watched him he's been on fire but yet they still won't give him a chance next year.

The current system is an absolute joke and in my opinion the rules have to be changed as Chelsea and their like are abusing the system and have made it into a cash cow from the loan fees they receive