+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Joey Barton Right

Is Joey Barton Right

In this comment?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39815806

Bottom but 1 paragraph

Re: Is Joey Barton Right

I don't know and I don't care but what interested me was the name of the author of that article in the link. I was watching a lecture on youtube by another person with the same name immediately before reading that post. I notice these connections and coincidences more and more as the evil day approaches. No doubt just before I enter the tunnel I will work out what it all means but by that time it will be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    In this comment?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39815806

Bottom but 1 paragraph
    It's a reasonable point in a broad sense, however Barton has only mentioned it to serve his own self interest, i.e. to make excuses for him consistently breaching FA rules around gambling, despite being warned on numerous occasions. The guy is an idiot and the game would be better off without him, sadly all his ban will likely lead to if him being seen more in the football media because he's "a personality"

Quote Originally Posted by Swbluebird View Post
    It's a reasonable point in a broad sense, however Barton has only mentioned it to serve his own self interest, i.e. to make excuses for him consistently breaching FA rules around gambling, despite being warned on numerous occasions. The guy is an idiot and the game would be better off without him, sadly all his ban will likely lead to if him being seen more in the football media because he's "a personality"
    I hope not!! The guy is so full of his own self importance and has a seriously deluded view of his own footballing ability.

I remember him on Goals On Sunday calling Karl Henry "Kelvin" it was cringeworthy to the point that even the presenters told him to pack it in as he knew his name was Karl.

Absolute bellend.