1 month to go and what looked like a 2 horse race has certainly become a 1 horse race with THE DON falling heavily. THE DON had one of the worst April scores in the league, but maintains 2nd place. It's set up for a tight run in for the 2nd place prize. Meanwhile chris lee now looks well set to win the title, and Sunderland Bluebird takes the April monthly prize of £15 with an excellent 380 points.

The cup semi finals were played last weekend, and have seen chris lee reach the final against Ell. Could a double be on the cards? The final will be played in the final gameweek on the last day of the season.

The last but one update from myself, as I won't be continuing next year, the new format of the site has made it very awkward, I can no longer just copy and paste dirtectly into excel, it's a right ballache, and I can't be bothered. If anyone wants to take on the challenge, then you are welcome, and I'd be happy to enter someone elses paid league next season. Meanwhile I will keep the overall Bluebirds MB League open as there are many teams in that and I've only gotto click 2 buttons for that one

Thanks,