+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The French voters dilemma

The French voters dilemma

Simply astounding.
    Le Pen will do far better than they want her too. Far far better.
    They might end up with Macron and he might already have been exposed as a bad 'un.
    They will be out on the streets rioting whatever the result.
    You heard it here first. 😂

Re: The French voters dilemma

She got a deserved battering.

Macron is no saint, but lets not resort to facism as a solution to our problems.

The UK had gone from 'first domino to fall' to 'the only one taken in by the lure of the far right'. How proud we should be............

Yep she got trounced. There will be no riots.

Re: this election was the Freudian election - a choice between a man who makes love to his mother Vs the Woman who killed her father

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I just heard a great quote - this election was the Freudian election - a choice between a man who makes love to his mother Vs the Woman who killed her father.
    I haven't followed her much but I have got the impression that she made a party akin to BNP into a party akin to UKIP, then separated herself from her party during this last week in order to try and appear more respectable again. Seems to be quite good at playing the game even if she is playing for the wrong side.

I just heard a great quote - this election was the Freudian election - a choice between a man who makes love to his mother Vs the Woman who killed her father.
    Haha. Maybe some truth in that.

Typical French ..... they vote for the guy sh@gging his mum

Weirdly - he doesnt have a 'party' as such apparently.

I did wonder what would the french do if it was the other way around - but Sarkozy had a much younger wife as well.

I havent really followed any of her or his policies apart from some sound bites. It was weird in the earlier rounds where you had both a far left and far right party wanting out of the EU
    I think Macron was the establishment's Plan B. Fair play, it seems to have worked. When in doubt, put up a candidate who is offering change. Macron is the new Obama.

Wasnt Macron the Rothschild bank @rse licker etc

I'm still waiting for the left protests to start over his background
    They are well aware of his background as he was Finance Minister for 2 years and he has no
    secrets about his past which has been gone over in microscopic detail by the French Media.

Marrying his " Mum " is no handicap at all in France.

Where I do agree with you is that the left are going to give a man with no real party in the French Parliament a hard time.

His wife can give me a hard time too btw

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    They are well aware of his background as he was Finance Minister for 2 years and he has no
    secrets about his past which has been gone over in microscopic detail by the French Media.

Marrying his " Mum " is no handicap at all in France.

Where I do agree with you is that the left are going to give a man with no real party in the French Parliament a hard time.

His wife can give me a hard time too btw
    Yes exactly, a bit like the Jeremy Corbyn treatment in reverse

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep she got trounced. There will be no riots.
    There have been riots.

From people that really don't like Macron but voted for him because he was the better option.

Literally. Loads of macron voters rioting the next day against his policies.

http://news.sky.com/story/paris-prot...acron-10869450

And they were riots. There was a lot of violence i saw on twitter.

Macron would have had no chance normally would he?.

At least Trump has been known to been a somewhat successful businessman in his own right.

France just elected a complete political novice who did well for an incredibly powerful investment bank.

People understand quite a lot about trump's character. They know more of less nothing of Macron.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 09-05-17 at 15:00.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    There have been riots.

From people that really don't like Macron but voted for him because he was the better option.

Literally. Loads of macron voters rioting the next day against his policies.

http://news.sky.com/story/paris-prot...acron-10869450

And they were riots. There was a lot of violence i saw on twitter.

Macron would have had no chance normally would he?.

At least Trump has been known to been a somewhat successful businessman in his own right.

France just elected a complete political novice who did well for an incredibly powerful investment bank.

People understand quite a lot about trump's character. They know more of less nothing of Macron.

As Macron was a self made millionaire he clearly was clearly a successful businessman.

As he was French Finance Minister for two years he has 2 years more experience than Donald Dump so Trump is the real novice with none at all.

Consider your Trump TRUMPED !

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    As Macron was a self made millionaire he clearly was clearly a successful businessman.

As he was French Finance Minister for two years he has 2 years more experience than Donald Dump so Trump is the real novice with none at all.

Consider your Trump TRUMPED !
    Could they both have something in common? Human cuckoo's perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Could they both have something in common? Human cuckoo's perhaps?
    We have " the pussy grabber " and " the mother f*cker " who both seem to have slightly odd sex lives.