+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Day For Welsh Football

Re: Good Day For Welsh Football

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Personally, i don't give a flying **** about West 'am, Tottenham (especially having lived in the shit-hole of an area for three years), or any other fackin' London team, Football league or Non League are doing!

I do however car passionate about ANY Welsh team in the English football league system.

I just can't get wound up about the jacks. I remember the the home and away games v Bristol City in the late 60s/early70s. Proper rivalry! So what if some of the more chavvy element of Cewnty fans hate us? I don't hate them. They have always been my 2nd team since the early 70s, when I'd go with my dad to watch them occasionally who City were playing away. Who I like and who I do not like is not and never will be dictated to me by some feckin' pathetic morons.
    Youve got more clubs than Tiger Woods by the sounds of it

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Youve got more clubs than Tiger Woods by the sounds of it
    Two?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Williams?
    Ashley ? ? ?

West Brom as a youth player

then onto

2001–2003 Hednesford Town 46 Games
    2003–2008 Stockport County 162 Games

As a side note, he played for Wales first whilst still playing for Stockport

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Two?
    There are more than two Welsh clubs playing in the English leagues Phil

No Mr Hartley, I haven't!

Only City really for me. I do have a softs spot for cewnty though, because as previously mentioned I would go along with my dad to watch them occasionaly when City were playing away. However, I always do look out for the results of the other Welsh teams in the English pyramid system i.e. the jacks, Wrecsam, Merthyr and Colwyn Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    No Mr Hartley, I haven't!

Only City really for me. I do have a softs spot for cewnty though, because as previously mentioned I would go along with my dad to watch them occasionaly when City were playing away. However, I always do look out for the results of the other Welsh teams in the English pyramid system i.e. the jacks, Wrecsam, Merthyr and Colwyn Bay
    So 6 clubs then?