+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: LHC cern

LHC cern

Waste of money? Or worth every penny? All in its probably cost upwards of 40billion euros to build and run this thing so far, and from what I can tell, it's only found a particle we were 99% sure existed anyway. It seems to be broken down or having a refit more than it's running. And all we get out of it is a load of gobbldygoop from scientists, no kunt can understand. I get the feeling these scientist types are feeding us a load of bullshit, to justify thier easy life and outrageous experiments that amount to nothing......pulling the blinds over our eyes

Re: LHC cern

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Waste of money? Or worth every penny? All in its probably cost upwards of 40billion euros to build and run this thing so far, and from what I can tell, it's only found a particle we were 99% sure existed anyway. It seems to be broken down or having a refit more than it's running. And all we get out of it is a load of gobbldygoop from scientists, no kunt can understand. I get the feeling these scientist types are feeding us a load of bullshit, to justify thier easy life and outrageous experiments that amount to nothing......pulling the blinds over our eyes
    Their other experiment was creating a bird that would do Sludge, but they gave up on that one.