+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misconceptions about Cardiff City.

Re: Misconceptions about Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Find this amazing in this day and age. Has there ever been a crowd problem at the new ground??? Maybe the odd away fans who still think Cardiff represents a big away day....it's not though is it....don't think I've ever felt so safe in all my life as when I go to the ccs.
    There was a bloke at the Liverpool game who tried to get in the family stand wearing a half Cardiff half Liverpool Bellamy shirt - he may well have got stabbed if they'd let him in

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    There was a bloke at the Liverpool game who tried to get in the family stand wearing a half Cardiff half Liverpool Bellamy shirt - he may well have got stabbed if they'd let him in
    There was a guy in a Liverpool shirt in one of the hospitality boxes giving it the big one during the first half, some of the guys in the grandstand near me went nuts, he stayed in the box for the second half

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    must have been sludge