Thread: Cmon Athletico

Cmon Athletico

2-0 up after 20 minutes. Game on!

Re: Cmon Athletico

Booooo

DIRTY B*STARDS!!!! Kicking lumps out of Modric

Griezmann isnt doing bad for someone just above average!

Thought this would be a boring game...anything but, so far

There's bound to be a red card or two in this one.

Even the captains can't keep their outbursts to the ref contained.

At last 20 minutes too late hes booked that card waving shit head Gabi

Refs lost the plot hes let nailed on yellows go and its the dirtiest game of football ive seen in a long while

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post

Atleticos surrounding of the referee is an absolute joke

Cant stand them or Simeone

CMON REAL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    At last 20 minutes too late hes booked that card waving shit head Gabi

Refs lost the plot hes let nailed on yellows go and its the dirtiest game of football ive seen in a long while

He's lost control mate. It's gonna be 8v8 i think

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post

Atleticos surrounding of the referee is an absolute joke

Cant stand them or Simeone

CMON REAL!!!

Away goal. Game over.

Gutted. ****ing despise Real Madrid.

Get in REAL!!!!

I reckon Madrid will win this.

Glad Bales injured for this one because someone's going to get seriously hurt 2nd half if they are not careful.

The ref needs to be substituted for his own good and if allowed Real should change into body armour cos some of these challenges are bordering on assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Get in REAL!!!!
    trust you to support the team that play in all white

Great double save that

Great double save that
    Gamiero had to score that mate. I don't know what to make of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    trust you to support the team that play in all white
    I'm sure that makes sense somewhere in the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Gamiero had to score that mate. I don't know what to make of him.
    Haven't seen enough of him mate. Can't stand watching Athletico.

Modric on the other hand I could watch him pirouette and spray balls around all night

Haven't seen enough of him mate. Can't stand watching Athletico.

Modric on the other hand I could watch him pirouette and spray balls around all night
    Modric is class. Imagine if Tottenham had the clout to have kept him and Bale in their current team, they'd be frightening.

Modric is class. Imagine if Tottenham had the clout to have kept him and Bale in their current team, they'd be frightening.
    His ability to receive the ball under pressure is up there with very best. Would has been an ideal replacement for Xavi at Barcelona. Hes nearly as good as Whitts.

United were mad not busting the bank for that pair given the hundreds of millions they've spent last few seasons.

Dare I say it though since Bale got injured and Isco come in they've looked a better team Madrid.

His ability to receive the ball under pressure is up there with very best. Would has been an ideal replacement for Xavi at Barcelona. Hes nearly as good as Whitts.

United were mad not busting the bank for that pair given the hundreds of millions they've spent last few seasons.

Dare I say it though since Bale got injured and Isco come in they've looked a better team Madrid.
    I watch all Madrid's games cos my little un loves them (sign of the times eh mate) and he has been brilliant. There is an argument in my opinion that sometimes they are better without Bale and Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a match winner and an unbelievable player but the team is so geared around him that they'll try to give him the ball when it's completely the wrong option. Bale has had a stop start season and hasn't got going at all this season.

The kid Asensio is one to watch, i think he's gonna be unbelievable. They sometimes rest their whole team and they're just as strong. Their squad depth is incredible.

Even Whitts would struggle to get in!

Isco is a fantastic player, as is modric. Bale has a big role to play in the side also but they said before the classico that BBC start when fit (fit?) but that is not how running a club successful over a season rather than just in the big games.

Pity atleti went out, almost had two proper football sides in the final, but at least they won the last champions league game at their home stadium

I watch all Madrid's games cos my little un loves them (sign of the times eh mate) and he has been brilliant. There is an argument in my opinion that sometimes they are better without Bale and Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a match winner and an unbelievable player but the team is so geared around him that they'll try to give him the ball when it's completely the wrong option. Bale has had a stop start season and hasn't got going at all this season.

The kid Asensio is one to watch, i think he's gonna be unbelievable. They sometimes rest their whole team and they're just as strong. Their squad depth is incredible.

Even Whitts would struggle to get in!
    I know I watch them quite lot myself, in fact one of their best performances ive seen in recent times was against Deportivo with the 2nd string and their attacking play was frightening. They were like the red arrows and James was superb that night yet asnt had a look in since!!!

What you say about Ronaldo is spot-on. I mentioned it before he demands the ball when its the wrong option and its so frustrating to watch on times. Against Barca in the league he demanded the ball of Asensio when the kid was bearing down on goal on his left foot and laid it off instead of shooting himself and they f*cked it up. I have no doube if Asensio was in the same position with Morata he would have taken it on and scored himself. Then on the flip side side Ronaldo is so clinical most of the time and is a big game player so its difficult for any manager to leave him out although he definitely plays for himself first, team second.

I did enjoy watching Morata, and to a lesser degree Marcelo, berating him last night when he should have slipped either one of them in right at the end but balooned it over the bar. He got a taste of his own medicine for a change.

Yeah that Asensio looks class mate. Reminds me of a young Kaka with the way he glides with the ball but also David Silva with his footwork. Hes got the lot.