+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Top half City sign off in style.

Top half City sign off in style.

Re: Top half City sign off in style.

That links me to your Newcastle report

Quote Originally Posted by cantonboy View Post
    That links me to your Newcastle report
    Same here

Ban him!

The same thing happened with the last quiz. I don't get it, I click on the link and it takes me to what I typed this morning and I Google "Mauve and Yellow Army". click on what comes up and it's there as well. On the other hand, the story hasn't appeared on News Now yet and the quiz didn't get on there until the following day .

does this work?

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/top-ha...-off-in-style/

Yes it does, just checked

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    does this work?

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/top-ha...-off-in-style/

Yes it does, just checked
    yep it works.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    yep it works.
    Ban him anyway!!!

Thanks Bob for taking the time to do these reports week in week out. They're a pleasure to read mate and i hope you have a great summer

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Thanks Bob for taking the time to do these reports week in week out. They're a pleasure to read mate and i hope you have a great summer

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This link took my to a bloody good footy blog

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

Thanks again for that Paul.

I would like to add that the game would have been won with or without the sending off.

Had the keeper not used his hands Zohore would certainly have scored- it was virtually a walk in for him.

Also let's not forget it was his alertness, pace and touch that made the chance, I've not seen him get the credit for it.

Lovely finish to an up and down season with a surprisingly large amount of highlights, certainly for me personally due to some excellent away trips including yesterday, Leeds, Bristol, Huddersfield and even Blackburn and Newcastle.

The nice thing is, there is a bit of hope here that we can improve further next season.

I'd love to see a real promotion challenge and local people once again get behind the club in numbers

Good write up Paul. I didn't go to the game on Sunday but watched extended highlights on CCPlayer. Zahore looked really good, once he is the polished article I think he will bring other clubs knocking on the door.
    I have enjoyed and appreciate the time and effort you have put into the reports this and past seasons. Look forward to your close season reports too. And fingers x we bring in the right players during the summer and hold on to our better ones.
    Spedger