+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Speeding fine conundrum ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Speeding fine conundrum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I would actually go into your local Police station and try and discuss it with them. You absolutely must not admit guilt if neither you nor anybody else has driven the car on the dates in question.
    I have been to my local police station who have told me it is nothing to do with them & I must discuss it with the safety camera unit that issued the fine.
    The keys to the car were in my house whilst I was away for the first offence & 2 family members have keys to my house but they both have cars, nicer cars than mine, & & both have assured me that they have not driven it.
    For the second offence I was in the house, the keys were in the house & the car was definitely on my drive.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I have been to my local police station who have told me it is nothing to do with them & I must discuss it with the safety camera unit that issued the fine.
    The keys to the car were in my house whilst I was away for the first offence & 2 family members have keys to my house but they both have cars, nicer cars than mine, & & both have assured me that they have not driven it.
    For the second offence I was in the house, the keys were in the house & the car was definitely on my drive.

What di you tell them. Its definitely to do with them if the car has been cloned. Nothing to do with speed camera unit.

you dont have a teenager who could of nicked it do you?

Invest in a CCTV unit on your window to show the car there for future tickets.
    Last edited by Barry Dragon; 10-05-17 at 08:35.

Strange that a driver with an impeccable record wasn't offered a speed awareness course too for such small margins over the limit

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Strange that a driver with an impeccable record wasn't offered a speed awareness course too for such small margins over the limit
    That only come after you plead guilty...