+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Speeding fine conundrum ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Speeding fine conundrum ?

I have today received a letter from the South Wales Safety Camera Unit confirming that my speeding prosecution has been cancelled !
    My car registration number has been put on the Police National Computer Automatic Number Recognition Database.
    I have today sent a copy of this letter to the Bristol Safety Camera Unit & hope to get that prosecution cancelled also.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I have today received a letter from the South Wales Safety Camera Unit confirming that my speeding prosecution has been cancelled !
    My car registration number has been put on the Police National Computer Automatic Number Recognition Database.
    I have today sent a copy of this letter to the Bristol Safety Camera Unit & hope to get that prosecution cancelled also.
    Another victory for CCMB.

Great news! Both tickets cancelled then?

Good news, and thanks for the uPdAte. Hope they manage to nab the cloner

Congratulations on this and thanks for sharing your story. I didn't even think that cloning cars was a thing until this thread was created.

Every day is a school day

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post
    Congratulations on this and thanks for sharing your story. I didn't even think that cloning cars was a thing until this thread was created.

Every day is a school day
    Yeah it's been enlightening and not to mention pretty scary. I hope, after all that hard work, that the outcome is as it should be and everything is cancelled.

The thread that keeps on giving ....

Fingers crossed on the 2nd ticket.