+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laura Kuenssberg

Re: Laura Kuenssberg

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Yep she's " Lightweight Laura " as far as I'm concerned. John Pinnar is much better but the BBC
    has a thing about blonde babes.
    I like pienaar, but he does look like a walrus

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    He's on his third wife at the moment I believe ? , maybe they could have interviewed the previous 2 wifes to ask what he is really like ? , doe she fluff under the duvet etc.

It seems Jezza has been blaming the media and just about everyone else for quite some time (the tune never seems to change)

- He seems to be batting out the same old arguments year after year - even after 13 years of Labour

They could go even more sordid with their line of questioning, does he think its normal to masturbate in a nightclub and fire his dirty seed onto unsuspecting women. He looks like a wrong'un so I bet he would be up to stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    look its fallen significantly since the came into power. Would always take a while to undo the damage of the recession. You cant simply wipe out all the borrowing that was already in place.

So Labour weren't to blame, after all? Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    They could go even more sordid with their line of questioning, does he think its normal to masturbate in a nightclub and fire his dirty seed onto unsuspecting women. He looks like a wrong'un so I bet he would be up to stuff like that.
    Shush, he's taken on a different persona now.

He's like ccmb's very own time lord.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Shush, he's taken on a different persona now.

He's like ccmb's very own time lord.
    Even if he was feedy what the hell has that nightclub story got to do with this? (I don't think it is btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Even if he was feedy what the hell has that nightclub story got to do with this? (I don't think it is btw)
    shhhh dont spoil the looney lefts fun

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Surely nobody thinks that anymore? Crikey, their right wing agenda, no doubts due to the Tory government wanting to clip their wings, is blatant. Why else have UKIP had far more news time dedicated to them than the Lib Dems, Greens etc?

of course the BBC are impartial. you only have to listen to R4's today to see just how they attack both left and right on a regular basis.

He seemed to be trying to take some moral high ground about someone marrying and remarrying

And

The story, the way he revealed it and the subsequent weeks of teasing still make me chuckle today (saddo that I am)

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    shhhh dont spoil the looney lefts fun
    The cavalry arrives...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    He seemed to be trying to take some moral high ground about someone marrying and remarrying

And

The story, the way he revealed it and the subsequent weeks of teasing still make me chuckle today (saddo that I am)
    So you are sure it's "him" are you?

So you are sure it's "him" are you?
    Very much not sure. He was a complete europhile back in the day. His approach is so similar though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I like pienaar, but he does look like a walrus

GOO GOO JA BOOH.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Surely nobody thinks that anymore? Crikey, their right wing agenda, no doubts due to the Tory government wanting to clip their wings, is blatant. Why else have UKIP had far more news time dedicated to them than the Lib Dems, Greens etc?
    It might have something to do with the fact that in the 2015 general election UKIP had a lot more votes than the Liberal Democrats & The Green Party combined. I don't particularly like UKIP but I must admit that their number of MPs is seriously out of kilter with the votes won when you compare them to other parties, particularly the SNP & to a lesser extent the Lib Dems.

As for the argument about BBC bias I find them to be pretty neutral towards all parties & i say that as someone who does not have a particular bias towards any political party.

I've always thought that the BBC has been, broadly speaking, pretty neutral. Currently, it seems as if the criticism lately has been of a perceived right wing bias after years when claims of left wing favouritism seemed more prevalent. Does this mean that the BBC has shifted to the right as a result of pressure being put on it by the Government? Maybe it has, but I still watch and listen to it and think it's broadly neutral and there would be millions throughout the world who would compare it to what happens with their countries media and wonder what we were moaning about. That said, I did notice this morning on Radio 5's 9 o clock news bulletin that the section on Labour's plans for the English NHS ended with a mention of the Government dismissing them as a shambles, whereas the mention which followed about the Conservative proposals regarding worker's right did not have a response from another party - that can't be right can it?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    It might have something to do with the fact that in the 2015 general election UKIP had a lot more votes than the Liberal Democrats & The Green Party combined. I don't particularly like UKIP but I must admit that their number of MPs is seriously out of kilter with the votes won when you compare them to other parties, particularly the SNP & to a lesser extent the Lib Dems.

As for the argument about BBC bias I find them to be pretty neutral towards all parties & i say that as someone who does not have a particular bias towards any political party.
    I'm all for PR over FPTP, however counting votes when someone comes in second place, which can be used as a protest vote in a FPTP system rather than a direct vote in a PR system, does lead to claims by UKIP (and formerly LibDems) that they are under-represented. no doubt they are, but not to the extent that they claim

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've always thought that the BBC has been, broadly speaking, pretty neutral. Currently, it seems as if the criticism lately has been of a perceived right wing bias after years when claims of left wing favouritism seemed more prevalent. Does this mean that the BBC has shifted to the right as a result of pressure being put on it by the Government? Maybe it has, but I still watch and listen to it and think it's broadly neutral and there would be millions throughout the world who would compare it to what happens with their countries media and wonder what we were moaning about. That said, I did notice this morning on Radio 5's 9 o clock news bulletin that the section on Labour's plans for the English NHS ended with a mention of the Government dismissing them as a shambles, whereas the mention which followed about the Conservative proposals regarding worker's right did not have a response from another party - that can't be right can it?
    perhaps no other party commented?

Maybe their job is to support the government of the day? (as long as it's the "right kind" of goverment)

The big problem I have with Kuenssberg and the BBC in general, is the unwillingness to really take this government to task. We've had at least seven years of austerity, savage cuts, public sector pay freezes, nearly a million people on zero hour contracts, queues at food banks etc etc, yet I rarely see pieces that are critical of the Tories. I just cannot believe what an easy ride they've had. Instead they seem to be completely preoccupied with reporting on Labour and Corbyns failings.

It does help of course that the tories have also had the twin gifts of two referendums to deflect attention from their miserable performance in charge.

I dislike Kuennsberg but am mildly attracted to her

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The big problem I have with Kuenssberg and the BBC in general, is the unwillingness to really take this government to task. We've had at least seven years of austerity, savage cuts, public sector pay freezes, nearly a million people on zero hour contracts, queues at food banks etc etc, yet I rarely see pieces that are critical of the Tories. I just cannot believe what an easy ride they've had. Instead they seem to be completely preoccupied with reporting on Labour and Corbyns failings.
    The BBC, along with most other western media organisations specialize​ in news by ommision and diversion, along with the careful selection of experts who comment on events, etc. It's all clever stuff which the average person is totally oblivious too. You can research Bernays, Tavistock, SRI, Chomsky, Kotte, Mockingbird, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post

It does help of course that the tories have also had the twin gifts of two referendums to deflect attention from their miserable performance in charge.
    I agree. The BBC have been pitiful. Channel 4 news are the only ones to hold them accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    perhaps no other party commented?
    Another news outlet I had listened to earlier had said that Labour has responded to the proposals by saying that the Conservatives were taking people for fools.

Feedback

Another news outlet I had listened to earlier had said that Labour has responded to the proposals by saying that the Conservatives were taking people for fools.
    you want the BBC to report a soundbite?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The BBC, along with most other western media organisations specialize​ in news by ommision and diversion, along with the careful selection of experts who comment on events, etc. It's all clever stuff which the average person is totally oblivious too. You can research Bernays, Tavistock, SRI, Chomsky, Kotte, Mockingbird, etc.
    Bit of an update from UK column on "Saving Syria's children" just for you, as you are clearly the only person that looked at that story.

Re: Do you think there is someone at the BBC telling their journalists and TV presenters what to write,

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Do you think there is someone at the BBC telling their journalists and TV presenters what to write, how to write it and to make sure it is pro right wing biased ? - do you believe that ?

And if you do - do you think it strange that no BBC journalist or presenter has ever spilled the beans, no one ever writer a book or secret blog about how they were forced to write or speak in a certain way ?

Whoever this BBC controller of political thought and presentation is must be very very clever

ps I also find her attractive - like a young Selena Scott (for our older readers)