+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just a few observations on how well Warnock has done

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Just a few observations on how well Warnock has done

I think people can see that it is you on the wind up.
    You said " A valid comparison between Slade and Warnock should be based on their first seasons in charge"
    I gave you a valid comparison.
    2014/15 season Trollope was only involved for the last 16 games
    2016/17 season Warnock brought in a full management team with him.
    Don't keep banging on about the squad Warnock had to work with. After all he has had umpteen promotions which you remind us every other post.
    I'm not sticking up for the previous manager but in my opinion Warnock has not done much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    You said " A valid comparison between Slade and Warnock should be based on their first seasons in charge"
    Don't keep banging on about the squad Warnock had to work with. After all he has had umpteen promotions which you remind us every other post.
    I'm not sticking up for the previous manager but in my opinion Warnock has not done much better.

You really are a special breed, it's just hilarious.

You gave a comparison that was heavily skewed due to points already gained by the team at the point each manager took over and the point tally of the team finishing 6th in each season. You know that.

Also, am I to assume that, because Warnock brought in his own team, results should have happened straight away? Really? When a team has no confidence, is playing poorly, has no attacking clue and whose only wins were scrapes against the weakest teams in the division, that would just be transformed overnight? If that's the case, how come Slade (and I'm only using this as an example to show how you're clueless) did so poorly when he was first appointed?

Are you really thinking that Warnock should get teams promoted regardless of who his players are? Is that really your opinion?

Ever thought of trying rugby, as football is clearly beyond you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You gave a comparison that was heavily skewed due to points already gained by the team at the point each manager took over and the point tally of the team finishing 6th in each season. You know that.

Also, am I to assume that, because Warnock brought in his own team, results should have happened straight away? Really? When a team has no confidence, is playing poorly, has no attacking clue and whose only wins were scrapes against the weakest teams in the division, that would just be transformed overnight? If that's the case, how come Slade (and I'm only using this as an example to show how you're clueless) did so poorly when he was first appointed?

Are you really thinking that Warnock should get teams promoted regardless of who his players are? Is that really your opinion?
    Ever thought of trying rugby, as football is clearly beyond you?
    Slade started at the club in the October he wasn't able to bring in any players till the January.

Warnock started at the club in the October and he brought in FOUR players in the October.

No matter how you try and manipulate the the stats at the end of the day Warnock hasn't done much better.

Ever tried taking the blinkers off before you post?

Slade started at the club in the October he wasn't able to bring in any players till the January.

Warnock started at the club in the October and he brought in FOUR players in the October.

No matter how you try and manipulate the the stats at the end of the day Warnock hasn't done much better.

Jesus Christ

In January, Slade spent £750k on Doyle, not good enough. £150k on Revell, who wasn't good enough, O'Keefe who was OK for £750k and Malone who cost £150k. He also spent £250k on bringing McAleny and Kennedy to the club. Warnock has not spent a penny, and has more points per game than Slade, even during Slade's good runs.

Also, you even admit it yourself, Warnock has done a better job.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    In January, Slade spent £750k on Doyle, not good enough. £150k on Revell, who wasn't good enough, O'Keefe who was OK for £750k and Malone who cost £150k. He also spent £250k on bringing McAleny and Kennedy to the club. Warnock has not spent a penny, and has more points per game than Slade, even during Slade's good runs.

Also, you even admit it yourself, Warnock has done a better job.
    Well if you think I'm going to be dancing in the street because NW managed to get us 5 more points than our previous manager then you are very much mistaken.

Eric the half wit is suggesting Warnock has pulled of some sort of miracle where clearly I've proved the stats show there is little difference between them.

I've proved the stats show there is little difference between them.
    Now you're doing stand-up!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Now you're doing stand-up!
    Can you find any discrepancies in any of my posts?