+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

It's very strange that Trump is purging the people who are investigating him and his team (Yates, Bharaha, Comey). Whatever can it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's very strange that Trump is purging the people who are investigating him and his team (Yates, Bharaha, Comey). Whatever can it mean?
    Maybe they wanted to stop him from doing something, but Trump is a few steps ahead and the wheels have now been set in motion? Or maybe he's just a vindictive bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Maybe they wanted to stop him from doing something, but Trump is a few steps ahead and the wheels have now been set in motion? Or maybe he's just a vindictive bastard
    I think Trump did it because he's very clever.

I think Trump did it because he's very clever.
    One thing we know for sure, he definately has a gameplan.

One thing we know for sure, he definately has a gameplan.
    He does, and he has the best gameplan and all the smartest people, we know this for sure.

He does, and he has the best gameplan and all the smartest people, we know this for sure.
    I don't agree with this. It's only the opening move, and there will be counter attacks. These people are playing for very high-stakes.

I don't agree with this. It's only the opening move, and there will be counter attacks. These people are playing for very high-stakes.
    You don't agree? Why did you say "he definitely has a gameplan" if 10 minutes later you're disagreeing with "he has the best gameplan"?