+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Any news on those BlackBerries? That will be major international news if you can solve the riddle
    For someone who claims to only deal with facts and who reads both sides of the story before making an independent conclusion, this thread has been a pretty awful performance for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For someone who claims to only deal with facts and who reads both sides of the story before making an independent conclusion, this thread has been a pretty awful performance for you.
    The Blackberry's are a fact, and they were using the sync function to send data to an external server. You just keep banging on about Trump and the Russians, while there is a Pandora's box just waiting to be opened. I reckon if McCabe is sidelined too, then it will be game on. Trump has already tweeting about Blumenthal, Rice, etc. BTW this is all very old news, and I suspect Comey may have been blocking any investigation, hence his sudden departure.

The Blackberry's are a fact, and they were using the sync function to send data to an external server. You just keep banging on about Trump and the Russians, while there is a Pandora's box just waiting to be opened. I reckon if McCabe is sidelined too, then it will be game on. Trump has already tweeting about Blumenthal, Rice, etc. BTW this is all very old news, and I suspect Comey may have been blocking any investigation, hence his sudden departure.
    All very old news, but who started the thread?

All very old news, but who started the thread?
    Well tbf, Comey only got sacked 2 days ago, so I could have hardly made it any earlier

Well tbf, Comey only got sacked 2 days ago, so I could have hardly made it any earlier
    Then stop posting in this thread and start a new one. Anyone who still wants to bang on about Trump and Russia can carry on here

Then stop posting in this thread and start a new one. Anyone who still wants to bang on about Trump and Russia can carry on here
    But it's all Comey related