+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It was entirely predictable that Trumps presidency was going to be unconventional and controversial, but I never dreamed it would be as chaotic as this. It's like a bloody circus, surley it has to come to a head soon.
    About ten days ago, I saw an interview with two "experts" from either side of the political divide who were discussing the Trump phenomenon and one thing they agreed upon was their final conclusion that Trump was a brilliant, but deeply sinister, man - I feel they got the President half right . As you say, it's no surprise that the last four months have been unconventional and controversial, but I've not been shocked at all to see how chaotic it has been, you only had to see the lengths they went to trying to tell us that the crowd for the Trump inauguration was bigger than the one for Obama's to get an idea of how it was going to be - Trump is the latest in a long line of leaders of countries and/or empires that has/have built monuments which carry their name, when has that ever ended well ?
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 13-05-17 at 06:17.

It was entirely predictable that Trumps presidency was going to be unconventional and controversial, but I never dreamed it would be as chaotic as this. It's like a bloody circus, surley it has to come to a head soon.
    I used to think that but then I realised it's all fake news and the presidency is actually going really well, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    About ten days ago, I saw an interview with two "experts" from either side of the political divide who were discussing the Trump phenomenon and one thing they agreed upon was their final conclusion that Trump was a brilliant, but deeply sinister, man - I feel they got the President half right . As you say, it's no surprise that the last four months have been unconventional and controversial, but I've not been shocked at all to see how chaotic it has been, you only had to see the lengths they went to trying to tell us that the crowd for the Trump inauguration was bigger than the one for Obama's to get an idea of how it was going to be - Trump is the latest in a long line of leaders of countries and/or empires that has/have built monuments which carry their name, when has that ever ended well ?
    I had assumed that his presidential campaign was all bluster and sound bites and that if and when he actually won it would all go quiet and he would just get on with the job. I couldn't have been more wrong.

At the time I also thought that I was so glad that our election process wasn't a ridiculous pantomime like the American version. However the last few weeks of this Tory campaign, with its carefully staged managed public appearances, making it all about Teresa rather than Tory, repetitive sound bites and the relentless attack on Jeremy Corbyns character rather than focus on any of their own policies makes me wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I used to think that but then I realised it's all fake news and the presidency is actually going really well, folks.
    It's got its upside mind, apart from the obvious worries about such a loose cannon being in charge of the worlds most powerful country, it is weirdly entertaining. Sean Spicers press briefings alone are comedy gold.

It's got its upside mind, apart from the obvious worries about such a loose cannon being in charge of the worlds most powerful country, it is weirdly entertaining. Sean Spicers press briefings alone are comedy gold.
    He hid in a bush to avoid reporters. The second season is never gonna top that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He hid in a bush to avoid reporters. The second season is never gonna top that.

I'm still laughing about it now

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    According to this former Clinton staffer, the FBI have 25 indictments under seal and trump is going down!

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated
    Small update, Jerome Corsi is tweeting

"Sessions now has all COMEY files on the CLINTON email investigation, WEINER, 9/11 files Comey did not turn over to Justice central files ETC "

https://mobile.twitter.com/jerome_co...41892908507137

Surely both of the above commentators can't be right?

Former Tory MP Louise Mensch is ITK

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/sta...76083626688512