+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It was entirely predictable that Trumps presidency was going to be unconventional and controversial, but I never dreamed it would be as chaotic as this. It's like a bloody circus, surley it has to come to a head soon.
    About ten days ago, I saw an interview with two "experts" from either side of the political divide who were discussing the Trump phenomenon and one thing they agreed upon was their final conclusion that Trump was a brilliant, but deeply sinister, man - I feel they got the President half right . As you say, it's no surprise that the last four months have been unconventional and controversial, but I've not been shocked at all to see how chaotic it has been, you only had to see the lengths they went to trying to tell us that the crowd for the Trump inauguration was bigger than the one for Obama's to get an idea of how it was going to be - Trump is the latest in a long line of leaders of countries and/or empires that has/have built monuments which carry their name, when has that ever ended well ?
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 13-05-17 at 06:17.