+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 84

Thread: FBI Director Comey Sacked

  1. #41

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You seem to know what is going on regarding Trump and the Russians, so I thought you might also know which laptops Clinton's 19 BlackBerries were syncing to, and where the main external server was located.

    Since you have already solved the Trump/Russia puzzle, how about looking into the BlackBerry issue as an academic exercise?
    There appear to be some toys strewn around Gluey's pram

  2. #42

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There appear to be some toys strewn around Gluey's pram
    No, you seem to have good research capabilities, so put them to good use and find out which enterprise servers those Blackberry's were syncing to, and who had access to all the data that was stored on the external primary enterprise server.

  3. #43

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There appear to be some toys strewn around Gluey's pram
    He's just annoyed because you've stolen his seat at the top table.

  4. #44

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No, you seem to have good research capabilities, so put them to good use and find out which enterprise servers those Blackberry's were syncing to, and who had access to all that data that was stored on the external primary enterprise server.
    Calm down dear.

    This forum is big enough for more than one font of all insider knowledge.

  5. #45

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No, you seem to have good research capabilities, so put them to good use and find out which enterprise servers those Blackberry's were syncing to, and who had access to all the data that was stored on the external primary enterprise server.


    I just found what he actually said! I know you don't like fake news and you were inadvertantly falling into some. Now go and have five minutes in time-out, it's for the best.

  6. #46

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post


    I just found what he actually said! I know you don't like fake news and you were inadvertantly falling into some. Now go and have five minutes in time-out, it's for the best.
    Here you go, you can start here http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...urces-say.html

  7. #47

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Calm down dear.

    This forum is big enough for more than one font of all insider knowledge.
    I think I upset him.

  8. #48

    Re: Baron Trump - new head of the FBI

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think I upset him.
    No dear, certainly not

  9. #49

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Bonus question:

    What links the sackings of preet bharara, Sally Yates and James Comey

  10. #50

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Bonus question:

    What links the sackings of preet bharara, Sally Yates and James Comey
    Trump? Russia?

  11. #51

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    As a matter of interest, why the sudden Comey lovefest from the anti-Trumpers?

    Barely a few months ago he was enemy no.1 among the Clintonites
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-05-17 at 18:42.

  12. #52

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As a matter of interest, why the sudden Comey lovefest from the anti-Trumpers?

    Barely a few months ago he was enemy no.1 among the Clintonites
    If you think it's major international news because everyone reckons Comey is doing a great job, then you're missing the point like Eddie Johnson on a one-on-one.

  13. #53

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you think it's major international news because everyone reckons Comey is doing a great job, then you're missing the point like Eddie Johnson on a one-on-one.
    Any news on those BlackBerries? That will be major international news if you can solve the riddle

  14. #54

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Is that pizza parlour thing still going on ? You know the one that was obviously a really story?
    Hmmm...

  15. #55

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Any news on those BlackBerries? That will be major international news if you can solve the riddle
    For someone who claims to only deal with facts and who reads both sides of the story before making an independent conclusion, this thread has been a pretty awful performance for you.

  16. #56

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For someone who claims to only deal with facts and who reads both sides of the story before making an independent conclusion, this thread has been a pretty awful performance for you.
    The Blackberry's are a fact, and they were using the sync function to send data to an external server. You just keep banging on about Trump and the Russians, while there is a Pandora's box just waiting to be opened. I reckon if McCabe is sidelined too, then it will be game on. Trump has already tweeting about Blumenthal, Rice, etc. BTW this is all very old news, and I suspect Comey may have been blocking any investigation, hence his sudden departure.

  17. #57

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Blackberry's are a fact, and they were using the sync function to send data to an external server. You just keep banging on about Trump and the Russians, while there is a Pandora's box just waiting to be opened. I reckon if McCabe is sidelined too, then it will be game on. Trump has already tweeting about Blumenthal, Rice, etc. BTW this is all very old news, and I suspect Comey may have been blocking any investigation, hence his sudden departure.
    All very old news, but who started the thread?

  18. #58

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All very old news, but who started the thread?
    Well tbf, Comey only got sacked 2 days ago, so I could have hardly made it any earlier

  19. #59

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well tbf, Comey only got sacked 2 days ago, so I could have hardly made it any earlier
    Then stop posting in this thread and start a new one. Anyone who still wants to bang on about Trump and Russia can carry on here

  20. #60

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Is that pizza parlour thing still going on ? You know the one that was obviously a really story?
    Hmmm...
    Yeah, that one's gone a bit quiet. We can all hazard a guess as to why...

  21. #61

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah, that one's gone a bit quiet. We can all hazard a guess as to why...
    Lack of any investigation?

  22. #62

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Then stop posting in this thread and start a new one. Anyone who still wants to bang on about Trump and Russia can carry on here
    But it's all Comey related

  23. #63

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lack of any investigation?
    Why would that stop truthers trying to get to the bottom of what happened?

    More likely, the fact that the ringleader Alex Jones admitted it was a load of old shite had more to do with the sudden silence.

  24. #64

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why would that stop truthers trying to get to the bottom of what happened?

    More likely, the fact that the ringleader Alex Jones admitted it was a load of old shite had more to do with the sudden silence.
    Was Alex Jones the ringleader? I thought it was Wikileaks and reddit forum members who discover it, and Jones just jumped on the bandwagon?

  25. #65

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Was Alex Jones the ringleader? I thought it was Wikileaks and reddit forum members who discover it, and Jones just jumped on the bandwagon?
    Discovered it? Or made it up?

  26. #66

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Discovered it? Or made it up?
    Wikileaks made up Posesta's emails? Podesta himself has never said they were not guenuine.

  27. #67

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wikileaks made up Posesta's emails? Podesta himself has never said they were not guenuine.
    You seem to have good research capabilities, so put them to good use and find out which emails talk about the child abuse in the pizza place.

  28. #68

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You seem to have good research capabilities, so put them to good use and find out which emails talk about the child abuse in the pizza place.
    You think it was only about a pizza place?

  29. #69

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Donand J. Trump speaks (1 minute ago)

    "Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election."

    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

  30. #70

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You think it was only about a pizza place?


    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Is that pizza parlour thing still going on ? You know the one that was obviously a really story?
    Hmmm...

  31. #71

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

    "James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"


  32. #72

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    According to this former Clinton staffer, the FBI have 25 indictments under seal and trump is going down!

    https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated

  33. #73
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Well there is one thing that is shiningly clear and unquestionable -
    We are living in, and witnessing times & events that are fecked up beyond our only very recent wildest imaginations.

    I've seen much that looks to explain this from so many angles, and still , every day I find myself muttering ...WTF.

  34. #74

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Well there is one thing that is shiningly clear and unquestionable -
    We are living in, and witnessing times & events that are fecked up beyond our only very recent wildest imaginations.

    I've seen much that looks to explain this from so many angles, and still , every day I find myself muttering ...WTF.
    I think we are getting close to the day of reckoning. Keep your eye on Acting Director McCabe and whether he stays or goes. That should be a big clue as to where it's going next.

    BTW McCabe is also under investigation!

  35. #75
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think we are getting close to the day of reckoning. Keep your eye on Acting Director McCabe and whether he stays or goes. That should be a big clue as to where it's going next.

    BTW McCabe is also under investigation!
    Well .. sigh .. exactly! Again - wheels .. within wheels.. within wheels ..

  36. #76

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    It was entirely predictable that Trumps presidency was going to be unconventional and controversial, but I never dreamed it would be as chaotic as this. It's like a bloody circus, surley it has to come to a head soon.

  37. #77

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It was entirely predictable that Trumps presidency was going to be unconventional and controversial, but I never dreamed it would be as chaotic as this. It's like a bloody circus, surley it has to come to a head soon.
    About ten days ago, I saw an interview with two "experts" from either side of the political divide who were discussing the Trump phenomenon and one thing they agreed upon was their final conclusion that Trump was a brilliant, but deeply sinister, man - I feel they got the President half right . As you say, it's no surprise that the last four months have been unconventional and controversial, but I've not been shocked at all to see how chaotic it has been, you only had to see the lengths they went to trying to tell us that the crowd for the Trump inauguration was bigger than the one for Obama's to get an idea of how it was going to be - Trump is the latest in a long line of leaders of countries and/or empires that has/have built monuments which carry their name, when has that ever ended well ?
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 13-05-17 at 06:17.

  38. #78

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It was entirely predictable that Trumps presidency was going to be unconventional and controversial, but I never dreamed it would be as chaotic as this. It's like a bloody circus, surley it has to come to a head soon.
    I used to think that but then I realised it's all fake news and the presidency is actually going really well, folks.

  39. #79

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    About ten days ago, I saw an interview with two "experts" from either side of the political divide who were discussing the Trump phenomenon and one thing they agreed upon was their final conclusion that Trump was a brilliant, but deeply sinister, man - I feel they got the President half right . As you say, it's no surprise that the last four months have been unconventional and controversial, but I've not been shocked at all to see how chaotic it has been, you only had to see the lengths they went to trying to tell us that the crowd for the Trump inauguration was bigger than the one for Obama's to get an idea of how it was going to be - Trump is the latest in a long line of leaders of countries and/or empires that has/have built monuments which carry their name, when has that ever ended well ?
    I had assumed that his presidential campaign was all bluster and sound bites and that if and when he actually won it would all go quiet and he would just get on with the job. I couldn't have been more wrong.

    At the time I also thought that I was so glad that our election process wasn't a ridiculous pantomime like the American version. However the last few weeks of this Tory campaign, with its carefully staged managed public appearances, making it all about Teresa rather than Tory, repetitive sound bites and the relentless attack on Jeremy Corbyns character rather than focus on any of their own policies makes me wonder.

  40. #80

    Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I used to think that but then I realised it's all fake news and the presidency is actually going really well, folks.
    It's got its upside mind, apart from the obvious worries about such a loose cannon being in charge of the worlds most powerful country, it is weirdly entertaining. Sean Spicers press briefings alone are comedy gold.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •