No doubt in my mind whatsoever. When we hired Warnock I was one of the fans saying I had wished he had been here years agod was the man to take us up, and that he would sort us out. We were demotivated, confused and down on our derrieres. In his first season he takes us from relegation fodder to a mid way team, taking out some top teams along the way.

Next season we will go up. Even if not as champs then certainly playoffs. He has a track record of promotion. The squad now knows what to expect of him. The owner knows what he wants in the transfer market. The players that I hear are on their way excite me greatly. The playing style and systems are established. Players love him. Fans love him. There is unity around the club we have not seen in years.

We have promotion written all over us. I shall be wiggling my snout in the betting trough, looking atthe odds, and providing some smug mug offers me 3-1 or more on a promotioI am gleefully lobbing £500 on it. I can't wait forAugust to come around. Genntlemen, get ready for the second coming