+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Cardiff Castle

  1. #1
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    26,062
    Blog Entries
    4

    Cardiff Castle

    Next post

  2. #2
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    26,062
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cardiff Castle


  3. #3
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    26,062
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cardiff Castle


  4. #4
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,745

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    For gawd's sake don't let Vinnie T see that Dragon

  5. #5

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    That looks really shit

  6. #6

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That looks really shit
    Like a happy shopper game of thrones nqat.

  7. #7

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Some people are never happy. A blue smiling dragon , what more could we ask for?

  8. #8
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,745

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That looks really shit
    Looks quite good to me tbf

  9. #9

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    It looks like a ****ing Pokémon

  10. #10
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    3,826

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    For some reason they decided not to put up a towering poster of Andreas Cornelius for the FC Copenhagen one.
    I control the spice. I control the universe.

  11. #11

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That looks really shit
    Where's your castle with a dragon sitting on top huh?.

  12. #12

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Like a happy shopper game of thrones nqat.

  13. #13

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Looks quite good to me tbf
    That's what I thought too.

  14. #14

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    For gawd's sake don't let Vinnie T see that Dragon
    Nice blue dragon, red bluebird playing in blue and red stripes.

    Good compromise

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Surely the National Museum in town or Cardiff Story Museum are thinking about doing a Welsh football exhibition with John Charles as a leading feature.

  17. #17

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    is that the real cup up there?

  18. #18

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    I think it looks good, but would've loved to have a seen a football version of that rugby ball smashing into the wall during RWC15:

    http://c8.alamy.com/comp/F31RYF/gian...the-F31RYF.jpg
    Whatever the mind can conceive and truly believe, the mind can achieve.

    Cymru am byth

  19. #19

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I think it looks good, but would've loved to have a seen a football version of that rugby ball smashing into the wall during RWC15:

    http://c8.alamy.com/comp/F31RYF/gian...the-F31RYF.jpg
    A dragon bursting out of the wall holding a football,and chicken curry off the bone and chips.
    Life's a gas and i hope it's gonna last.

  20. #20

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Nowhere as good as the rugby ball , shame

  21. #21

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That looks really shit
    I think that it looks great.

    And a BLUE dragon as well


  22. #22

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    In memory of the old Blue Dragon "guest house" in Newport Rd. A finer establishment would be hard to find in its day.!
    It had wall to wall skirting boards and there were always a few fingers in the finger bowls.
    One guest once complained that on line it claimed to be 2 minutes from the beach. The owner replied "it is by fu*king phone!!!".
    A sign on the wall in the diner said "Keep an eye on your hat and coat" I did and some fooker stole my breakfast!
    A gas cooker explosion in the kitchen in the 80's resulted in 10k worth of improvements.
    Guests used to leave shampoo and soap in the rooms, and mice used to throw themselves onto the traps.
    Alas, like all good things in life, it is with us no more.

  23. #23

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I think that it looks great.

    And a BLUE dragon as well

    What's a blue dragon supposed to represent?

    Just looks a bit cartoony for me, but maybe it isn't as bad as I first thought.

  24. #24

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Next post
    Caerphilly Castle

  25. #25

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    In memory of the old Blue Dragon "guest house" in Newport Rd. A finer establishment would be hard to find in its day.!
    It had wall to wall skirting boards and there were always a few fingers in the finger bowls.
    One guest once complained that on line it claimed to be 2 minutes from the beach. The owner replied "it is by fu*king phone!!!".
    A sign on the wall in the diner said "Keep an eye on your hat and coat" I did and some fooker stole my breakfast!
    A gas cooker explosion in the kitchen in the 80's resulted in 10k worth of improvements.
    Guests used to leave shampoo and soap in the rooms, and mice used to throw themselves onto the traps.
    Alas, like all good things in life, it is with us no more.
    How long had you been waiting to use these jokes, huh?

  26. #26

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Every word was true 😉

  27. #27
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,205

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    Aww.. c'mon , it's alright.

  28. #28

    Re: Cardiff Castle

    a blue dragon?

    **** ill take that i think it looks class

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •