+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ben Heneghan and Lee Camp.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ben Heneghan and Lee Camp.

Sorry the Suzuki Cup was the Tiger Cup.

Their World Cup schedules are heavy too, and involve difficult and long journeys.

Danny Ward available as well, 12 goals in a poor team not bad going. Can play wide left and up top.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport...yers-1-8538897

.... former player of the year Lee Camp was among a list of eight players released by the relegated outfit. Camp, who made 59 appearances for the Millers, won the player of the season award after helping the club remain in the Championship in the 2015/16 season.

Warne said: “We wish all the lads who are leaving the very best for the future, but I would particularly like to acknowledge the contribution of both Lee Camp and Stephen Kelly. “Both were key figures in keeping the Club in The Championship during the 2015/16 season, and Campy deservedly picked up the player of the year award for his efforts.

“They are both great lads and served the Club with distinction during their time here. “I wish all the lads every success with their next move.”

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport...yers-1-8538897

.... former player of the year Lee Camp was among a list of eight players released by the relegated outfit. Camp, who made 59 appearances for the Millers, won the player of the season award after helping the club remain in the Championship in the 2015/16 season.

Warne said: “We wish all the lads who are leaving the very best for the future, but I would particularly like to acknowledge the contribution of both Lee Camp and Stephen Kelly. “Both were key figures in keeping the Club in The Championship during the 2015/16 season, and Campy deservedly picked up the player of the year award for his efforts.

“They are both great lads and served the Club with distinction during their time here. “I wish all the lads every success with their next move.”

Sounds like a wage and allowing Camp to play and earn at a higher level thing.

I think Warnock has got him already and on a free, with the savings we will have made on Amos and Allan McGregor wages as they have returned to their respective clubs , we should easily pick up two decent keepers plus another player .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sounds like a wage and allowing Camp to play and earn at a higher level thing.

I think Warnock has got him already and on a free, with the savings we will have made on Amos and Allan McGregor wages as they have returned to their respective clubs , we should easily pick up two decent keepers plus another player .
    I think we will end up with Camp and very possibly Etheridge, plus Murphy who will somewhat harshly be third choice.