Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
Just been reading through the main info thread on that forum you linked to. Sounds very interesting!

Doing some more reading into it now. Have you bought any ETH yourself or just switching some bitcoins into ETH? Which is exchange do you use to buy if you don't mind me asking? Also, in that thread the guy mentions using a hard wallet as opposed to leaving them on the exchange, is that just a physical alernative to the Jaxx multi currency wallet you mention above?
Up until a couple of days ago I had about £300 of BTC from where I've been buying £10 or £20 here and there over the past few months, I was using coinfloor.co.uk to buy.

Buying bits here and there is probably a bad idea due to having to pay the small fees (best to just buy Bitcoins in bulk if you can afford to) but I just wanted to see what it was like to be in on it and I did see a bit of growth since Bitcoin has risen quickly in recent times.

Then a couple of weeks ago I download Jaxx and used the ShapeShifter feature to switch half my BTC to ETH because I fancy ETH to be the next big thing.

But, I've now withdrawn all my crypto back into GPB in the last couple of days because I decided to use the money for marketing for my business. Could be a terrible decision but I have to drum up some business.

With regard to wallets, I was using blockchain.info and later Jaxx as wallets but I'm looking into hardware wallets for the future, especially if I end up reinvesting anything more significant than £300 because you just can't be too careful, heard a couple of scare stories.