+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bitcoin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bitcoin

Seems as though there's been a big spike in the value of ETH in the last few days? Gone up from 97usd to 197usd since I last looked! Is it still a good time to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Seems as though there's been a big spike in the value of ETH in the last few days? Gone up from 97usd to 197usd since I last looked! Is it still a good time to buy?
    Wish I knew. I cashed out last week thinking it was about to crash but both BTC and ETH have just gone up and up and up...

I think it would definitely be worth having something invested in it, just in case this is the start of a meteoric rise. Just don't invest more than you'd be gutted to lose and be prepared to be in for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Defiantly, especially bitcoin now that the folk, segwit, scaling has been agreed (until the the next time they disagree).

@Colonial, why do you jump ship...ride that mother out man, the price will never settle for at least another 5 years, no crashes only bumps?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Defiantly, especially bitcoin now that the folk, segwit, scaling has been agreed (until the the next time they disagree).

@Colonial, why do you jump ship...ride that mother out man, the price will never settle for at least another 5 years, no crashes only bumps?
    Well I got into it in the first place with the intention of just holding for years and seeing where it goes but it had built up into a few hundred quid and I was in need of a marketing budget for my business...

I hope to get back into it soon but by cashing out I've definitely missed out on my investment growing 100% in only a week, that would have been a nice touch.