Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
BTC is king and always will be. whilst its good to have alternative crypto currency and diversify if you are purely into it for investment but i currently use BTC monthly and think that advise is pure speculation. The places i spend BTC very few accept alternatives.

Banks and corporation are only looking at the blockchain solution, i don't think they will ever adopt the currency.

All the recent noise about crash, trade bottlenecks, Chinese regulations etc... 2 months ago have been blown out the water by the price and continued adoption.

So little is known as it is so young, anything even what 'experts' say is 99% guess work. I'll stick with what i've got, but good look.
Well of course it's speculation! If I was able to 100% guarantee predictions then I'd be on a beach in Barbados by now. I'm just going by what I've read and seen in recent months.

Also, Bitcoin will crash, it has a bunch of times already but it always recovers and then goes on to beat its previous all-time-high. I'm not saying it's a bad investment, far from it, it's one of the best investments out there, but I'm saying that Ethereum is definitely worth a punt.

The difference with Ethereum is that it's not just a cryptocurrency, it's a whole network of apps as well AND it's the basis of an entirely new type of decentralised Internet, one that you don't need an ISP to connect with.

From what I've seen already Ethereum is going to be huge, bigger than Bitcoin.