Bet for FREE on football and win real cash – bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 120

Thread: Banned permanently the dark side

  1. #1

    Banned permanently the dark side

    I have been banned permanently from the dark side,all i said he does post a load of crap.
    Life's a gas and i hope it's gonna last.

  2. #2

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I have been banned permanently from the dark side,all i said he does post a load of crap.
    Dark side?? Minority sport egg chasing wife beating messageboard was it? Not clear butt

  3. #3

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    I've been permanently banned as well, I commented on how misleading all the click-bait titles were. It really is a playground occupied by a handful of mUzlem hAtiNg rIghT wInG bigots with a sprinkling of young wannabe hoolies who hang off the owner's every word.

  4. #4

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Dark side?? Minority sport egg chasing wife beating messageboard was it? Not clear butt
    Funny
    Life's a gas and i hope it's gonna last.

  5. #5

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I have been banned permanently from the dark side,all i said he does post a load of crap.
    If i joined that forum i'd be banned in five minutes.

  6. #6
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,202

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I've been permanently banned as well, I commented on how misleading all the click-bait titles were. It really is a playground occupied by a handful of mUzlem hAtiNg rIghT wInG bigots with a sprinkling of young wannabe hoolies who hang off the owner's every word.
    But , that aside ..

  7. #7

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Im on a life ban as well.

  8. #8

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    I've banned the dark side for life. Not having that shit on MY computer!

  9. #9

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I've been permanently banned as well, I commented on how misleading all the click-bait titles were. It really is a playground occupied by a handful of mUzlem hAtiNg rIghT wInG bigots with a sprinkling of young wannabe hoolies who hang off the owner's every word.
    But did you add the word link at the end of your post ?
    We may not know yet where we're going, but we've already left where we've been

  10. #10

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    I tried to get banned last summer during the Euros but didn't quite manage it.
    I guess I don't post often enough over there to be rememberedm

  11. #11

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I tried to get banned last summer during the Euros but didn't quite manage it.
    I guess I don't post often enough over there to be rememberedm
    My third post.
    Life's a gas and i hope it's gonna last.

  12. #12

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I have been banned permanently from the dark side,all i said he does post a load of crap.
    So after 3 posts you started to abuse the moderator? He probably thought you were not going to be much of a contributor
    “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

  13. #13

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    So after 3 posts you started to abuse the moderator? He probably thought you were not going to be much of a contributor
    We all do have an opinion right or wrong to post on line,if not it could be like North Korea.
    Life's a gas and i hope it's gonna last.

  14. #14

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    We all do have an opinion right or wrong to post on line,if not it could be like North Korea.
    I have never said MM posts a load of crap yet he banned me and countless others. Yeah free speech is a wonderful thing when it suits.
    “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

  15. #15

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I have never said MM posts a load of crap yet he banned me and countless others. Yeah free speech is a wonderful thing when it suits.
    Life's a gas and i hope it's gonna last.

  16. #16

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Funny
    Diolch!!

  17. #17

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I have never said MM posts a load of crap yet he banned me and countless others. Yeah free speech is a wonderful thing when it suits.
    I didn't ban you for posting about me. IIRC I banned you for trolling.

    I don't think I've ever banned anyone for having a pop at me. It's usually because they have been acting like a tw@t
    --
    Everybody has a different way to view the world

  18. #18

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    No problem.
    Life's a gas and i hope it's gonna last.

  19. #19

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    I have never been there, and that is a very self satisfying feeling.

  20. #20

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I didn't ban you for posting about me. IIRC I banned you for trolling.

    I don't think I've ever banned anyone for having a pop at me. It's usually because they have been acting like a tw@t
    You call it trolling I call it having an opinion. I respond to posters who bring up previous managers if that is trolling god help us all.
    “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

  21. #21

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Without blowing smoke up his arse it takes a lot for Mike to ban you.

    I've been banned a couple of times and fully deserved.

  22. #22
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,202

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Without blowing smoke up his arse it takes a lot for Mike to ban you.

    I've been banned a couple of times and fully deserved.

  23. #23

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Annis is a man child. It's my ball and no one can play unless I say so.

    F*ck him and his click bait the clown.

  24. #24
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,202

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    You call it trolling I call it having an opinion.
    I may be mildly hypocritical - i.e - few of us are saints- but after all these years, you could be better served by simply assuming that Mike can spot a trolling knob (and deal with it) when he sees one.

  25. #25

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Without blowing smoke up his arse it takes a lot for Mike to ban you.

    I've been banned a couple of times and fully deserved.
    That's the problem with MM he lets an abusive poster like you carry on posting, yet bans Elysium who never abused anyone for life.
    “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

  26. #26
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    26,668
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    That's the problem with MM he lets an abusive poster like you carry on posting, yet bans Elysium who never abused anyone for life.

  27. #27

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    If I haven't posted in the next 2 weeks MM banned me for trolling again
    “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

  28. #28

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Dark side?? Minority sport egg chasing wife beating messageboard was it? Not clear butt
    Perry Jason?

  29. #29
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    12,840

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    That's the problem with MM he lets an abusive poster like you carry on posting, yet bans Elysium who never abused anyone for life.
    Now I happen to think Elysium has been more sinned against than sinner and I'd kinda like to see him back, but that is the biggest load of crap you've come out with yet and that's going some.

  30. #30

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Perry Jason?
    Well done Sherlock

  31. #31

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Now I happen to think Elysium has been more sinned against than sinner and I'd kinda like to see him back, but that is the biggest load of crap you've come out with yet and that's going some.
    Back? He never left.

  32. #32

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    If I haven't posted in the next 2 weeks MM banned me for trolling again
    Nah he banned you for being a twat

  33. #33
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    12,840

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Back? He never left.
    Really?

    I know some people change user names but maybe I'm a bit slow, I can hardly ever suss out who they are

  34. #34

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Nah he banned you for being a twat
    Irony alert
    “Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

  35. #35

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Irony alert
    Duh! I've already admitted that.

    You on the other hand.....

  36. #36

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Really?

    I know some people change user names but maybe I'm a bit slow, I can hardly ever suss out who they are
    Really?

  37. #37
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    12,840

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Really?
    Yeah, who does he post as now then?

  38. #38

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Yeah, who does he post as now then?
    Seriously?

  39. #39
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    12,840

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Seriously?
    Yeah, serious. I told you I was shite at dissing out who people used to post as.

  40. #40

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Yeah, serious. I told you I was shite at dissing out who people used to post as.
    Maybe I'm wrong but its fairly obvious to me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •