+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Banned permanently the dark side

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Banned permanently the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Ah f*ck him. Shouldnt have got involved really. Trying not to get drawn into these spats tbh. One or two have been trying to press my buttons on here but ive been ignoring. Just have to make sure I dont log on after ive been on the Paul Weller.
    Yes mate probably a good idea. Let's be honest we both know it's matter of time. Perhaps Mike should give you a ban on a Friday and Saturday night just to be on the safe side (and maybe the last Sunday of the month)

I for one hope you stay away from all that shit mate cos we often have good football discussions

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Yes mate probably a good idea. Let's be honest we both know it's matter of time. Perhaps Mike should give you a ban on a Friday and Saturday night just to be on the safe side (and maybe the last Sunday of the month)

I for one hope you stay away from all that shit mate cos we often have good football discussions

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

I agree if it's Polo he's a good postér.