+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Banned permanently the dark side

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Banned permanently the dark side

*****, if you’re reading this thread, and you will be as I know you like to see if you get mentions on here, then please stop making bullshit up about me on your forum when I have no right of reply.

I don’t have one account, let alone ten, and you haven’t had to ban 3 of my usernames in last few weeks so cut the bullshit there’s a good fella.

The irony is youve been posting on more than 10 accounts yourself, including pretending to be Leeds and Swansea fans (Proud Jack) just for hits. Yes, we know its you as you often get into a muddle with on and off, and there and their. I wonder how your Soul Crew buddies would react to you pretending to be a Jack? Hmmmm.

I dont wish to have an account on your forum and I don’t want to read your opinion over and over and over again like its groundhog day. I dont wish to click on bait to find out which out of contract Accrington Stanley players are not having their contract renewed, and I certainly wont be blowing any smoke up your arse in order to stay on an internet forum.

Now if youd be so kind to please drop me out of it and stick to pretending to be a Jack instead of making up bullshit about me.

Kind regards

Chris
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 15-05-17 at 14:26.