+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaping Advice Needed

Vaping Advice Needed

I'm looking to get a vaping set, I've heard I need a mod and a tank? Not really sure about this stuff, at the moment I just have a basic battery and atomiser/stick type vape pen but looking to upgrade.

Can someone point me in the right direction about where and what to order?

Cheers

Re: Vaping Advice Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I'm looking to get a vaping set, I've heard I need a mod and a tank? Not really sure about this stuff, at the moment I just have a basic battery and atomiser/stick type vape pen but looking to upgrade.

Cheers
    Just don't bother, all these vape users look very very stupid. Like children with a dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Just don't bother, all these vape users look very very stupid. Like children with a dummy.
    But that's what I want to look like.

But that's what I want to look like.
    Mind over matter. Just give up smoking and move on, these vapes are for plebs with no will power at all

Cheers
    I hope this goes better than the coffee equipment thread

Mind over matter. Just give up smoking and move on, these vapes are for plebs with no will power at all
    That's why I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I hope this goes better than the coffee equipment thread
    Well it seems to have started in much the same manner. When it comes to the ingestion of legal stimulants I just can't catch a goddamn break.

Don't vape mate, just give up. By vaping you're just exchanging one habbit for another. And you know in a few years, there will be loads of warnings coming out about the hazzards of vaping...... probably find out it's worse than smoking. Serious, buy the patches or whatever, and put up with a month of being irretible and short tempered. Plus, people who vape, are a bunch of ponsey kunts.

Do you want big clouds or something? I have a Smok one plus kit. Cost about £20 and is absolutely fine.

I've never smoked before. Stupid, I know.

Blog Entries

Steve has an old smoke machine you can have, it's like this..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8o1EOpZkw8

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Don't vape mate, just give up. By vaping you're just exchanging one habbit for another. And you know in a few years, there will be loads of warnings coming out about the hazzards of vaping...... probably find out it's worse than smoking. Serious, buy the patches or whatever, and put up with a month of being irretible and short tempered. Plus, people who vape, are a bunch of ponsey kunts.
    That's why he wants one

That's why he wants one
    ^THIS

^THIS
    ^that

Just give up cold turkey like I did.Been 5yrs now And my lungs are great though my tickers under more pressure now cause I'm a rather rotund fecker now.

OK thanks for the "just give up smoking" responses, from here can we just take it as read that I'm aware that option exists and I'd very much like some advice as per my original post.

OK thanks for the "just give up smoking" responses, from here can we just take it as read that I'm aware that option exists and I'd very much like some advice as per my original post.
    Just pack in the fags Gareth.

Red face Re: Vaping Advice Needed

Ah I get it.

Best you stop smoking Colonel.

I did years ago, look at me now.

You sound to me like the kind of guy who would get on well with a Pico Squeeze Sub Ohm Skwonker.

Try this link for size. Can buy online and collect in Argos if required:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/ONLY-29-99-L...-/122246077292

My mods consist of 1 Eleaf iStick 20W (watt) and 3 Eleaf iStick 40W. There's also the Eleaf iStick 30W and Eleaf iStick Pico, which is either 75W or 100W. If you've a great pair of lungs (you'll need 'em) and want to produce clouds of vapour then the Pico's for you. After midnight this Friday it'll be illegal to sell tanks with a capacity above 2ml and to sell e-liquid in containers greater than 10ml. Vaping shops have much 30ml liquid and tanks above 2m on hand. It would be an idea to visit one or more later this week for bargains galore. If you opt for any of the iStick range, ensure the tank or tanks you purchase is compatible with their 510 thread.

Banned

I got the curve range. Been on it since January. Not even craved a fag

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    You sound to me like the kind of guy who would get on well with a Pico Squeeze Sub Ohm Skwonker.

Try this link for size. Can buy online and collect in Argos if required:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/ONLY-29-99-L...-/122246077292
    Thanks man, looks like the sort of thing I'm after. Quick question, is that everything I need? Do I just add any old vape juice to it and just start puffin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    You're spot on there. Since becoming a vaporist I've taken to wearing a cravat, and instead of saying great or tremendous, it's super or fab instead. I just can't help it. Things have become so bad I keep being drawn to youtube to listen to Abba songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My mods consist of 1 Eleaf iStick 20W (watt) and 3 Eleaf iStick 40W. There's also the Eleaf iStick 30W and Eleaf iStick Pico, which is either 75W or 100W. If you've a great pair of lungs (you'll need 'em) and want to produce clouds of vapour then the Pico's for you. After midnight this Friday it'll be illegal to sell tanks with a capacity above 2ml and to sell e-liquid in containers greater than 10ml. Vaping shops have much 30ml liquid and tanks above 2m on hand. It would be an idea to visit one or more later this week for bargains galore. If you opt for any of the iStick range, ensure the tank or tanks you purchase is compatible with their 510 thread.
    Thanks, if I went with the one Arfur recommended - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122246077292 will I be able to get replacement parts for it after Friday? It doesn't say on the link how big the tank is.

First time I've seen a Pico Squeeze. If that tank has a larger capacity than 2ml, which is likely gauging from the image, then you won't be able to legally acquire a replacement tank that size. 2ml tanks are fine but for having to top them up more often than a 5 or 10ml one. It's easy to buy a regular Pico on the High Street and a vast range of different tanks to screw on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    First time I've seen a Pico Squeeze. If that tank has a larger capacity than 2ml, which is likely gauging from the image, then you won't be able to legally acquire a replacement tank that size. 2ml tanks are fine but for having to top them up more often than a 5 or 10ml one. It's easy to buy a regular Pico on the High Street and a vast range of different tanks to screw on to it.
    OK, thanks man, much appreciated, just one last thing, I'm thinking of buying this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/eleaf-isti...Y5iCKAPzPahUxQ

Does that have everything I need to get started? Or do I need to order something to go with it to get it to work?

Can I use any e-liquid with it? Like these for example: http://www.kik.co.uk/fruit-e-liquids