+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Banned permanently the dark side

Re: Banned permanently the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.
    Who do you support these days charlie? Last I saw on twitter you actually wanted Bristol City to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Sneggy why don't you post on here more often mate. You always raised good points on the bluebirds forum and it would be good to hear your views.
    Might just do that Gringo.Can't tell who's a multi and who isn't these days over there.And the clickbate tactics are getting beyond.Not a patch on the forum its was 4 or 5 yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I have been banned permanently from the dark side,all i said he does post a load of crap.
    I have managed to get banned TWICE, for the following crimes against humanity:

1. Writing a review of one of *****' books commenting on the shocking grammar and terrible editting, having rather stupidly bought a copy expecting it to be good (membership duration: approx 15 seconds. Seriously)

2. Daring to suggest that Fabio coming back from injury was not actually 'amazingly good news' as another poster has started a thread stating (membership duration about 10 seconds)

Just WEIRD.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Might just do that Gringo.Can't tell who's a multi and who isn't these days over there.And the clickbate tactics are getting beyond.Not a patch on the forum its was 4 or 5 yrs ago.
    From what i can gather it's the owner of that forum that needs banning

Yes mate probably a good idea. Let's be honest we both know it's matter of time. Perhaps Mike should give you a ban on a Friday and Saturday night just to be on the safe side (and maybe the last Sunday of the month)

I for one hope you stay away from all that shit mate cos we often have good football discussions
    I agree if it's Polo he's a good postér.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I have managed to get banned TWICE, for the following crimes against humanity:

1. Writing a review of one of *****' books commenting on the shocking grammar and terrible editting, having rather stupidly bought a copy expecting it to be good (membership duration: approx 15 seconds. Seriously)

2. Daring to suggest that Fabio coming back from injury was not actually 'amazingly good news' as another poster has started a thread stating (membership duration about 10 seconds)

Just WEIRD.

There are various "heros" you should dare not critiscise namely Malky, Fabio, Warnock, Gunnarsson, Sam Hammam to name a few and if you dare praise Dave Jones, Tan, or Ricky Lambert then god help you!!!

All opinions welcome providing they agree with *****.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    There are various "heros" you should dare not critiscise namely Malky, Fabio, Warnock, Gunnarsson, Sam Hammam to name a few and if you dare praise Dave Jones, Tan, or Ricky Lambert then god help you!!!

All opinions welcome providing they agree with *****.

The laughable thing over there was the constant slagging off of tan and his red brigade yet they never missed a game home or away in the premier league filling up three buses at the time with what he now calls glory hunting red brigaders charging £5 a seat more than anyone else with the compulsory £3 raffle for a book.

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    The laughable thing over there was the constant slagging off of tan and his red brigade yet they never missed a game home or away in the premier league filling up three buses at the time with what he now calls glory hunting red brigaders charging £5 a seat more than anyone else with the compulsory £3 raffle for a book.
    This can't be serious?!

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    I'd rather read the raffle ticket book than one of his.

Polos a good egg. Always wears his heart on his sleeve. I used to enjoy his drunken rants on the other board. He'd get banned, try and disguise himself under another user name, but within 2 posts youd know it was him. He just couldn't restrain himself lol one of them addictive personalities. Give him some Lego to play with, and he'd build you the taj mahal

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Polos a good egg. Always wears his heart on his sleeve. I used to enjoy his drunken rants on the other board. He'd get banned, try and disguise himself under another user name, but within 2 posts youd know it was him. He just couldn't restrain himself lol one of them addictive personalities. Give him some Lego to play with, and he'd build you the taj mahal

Ive given up gambling all together, and cut back on the booze (On a school night anyway) so im less angry these days.

All I can say is im trying to be a better person. Sometimes winning, often losing.

I should have taken up fly-fishing years ago.

Ive given up gambling all together, and cut back on the booze (On a school night anyway) so im less angry these days.

All I can say is im trying to be a better person. Sometimes winning, often losing.

I should have taken up fly-fishing years ago.
    Are you Paul Gascoigne in real life

Whose willing to be his Raul Moat..??

Im 2 foot shorter and not as hard in real life

Im 2 foot shorter and not as hard in real life
    you also have someone pretending to be you over there now.

Unless its the real you...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    you also have someone pretending to be you over there now.

Unless its the real you...

Not guilty Charles. Whoever it hasn't got the personality or the razor sharp tongue of the real Polo.

One of the mods perhaps

How else would so many "Polos" get authorised on the same day? Hmmmm

Not guilty Charles. Whoever it hasn't got the personality or the razor sharp tongue of the real Polo.

One of the mods perhaps

How else would so many "Polos" get authorised on the same day? Hmmmm
    Its more than a little tragic.

I think the last person to be impersonated over there was The Lone Gunman, so you're in good company at least..

Its more than a little tragic.

I think the last person to be impersonated over there was The Lone Gunman, so you're in good company at least..
    I'm more than flattered someone would go to so much trouble to do that truth be told.

Whose willing to be his Raul Moat..??
    If that scenario was to play out, Chris would've turned up with a half eaten kebab and empty cans of Stella.

He's a greedy ****er.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    If that scenario was to play out, Chris would've turned up with a half eaten kebab and empty cans of Stella.

He's a greedy ****er.

He would be lucky to get the left over salad if I was to bring a kebab.