+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 120

Thread: Banned permanently the dark side

  1. #61

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Without blowing smoke up his arse it takes a lot for Mike to ban you.

    I've been banned a couple of times and fully deserved.
    I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.

  2. #62

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    is croesy the bloke that used to wank over his wife in night clubs?

  3. #63
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    13,572

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    is croesy the bloke that used to wank over his wife in night clubs?
    No, that was feedback

  4. #64

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.
    "I am sensible, reasonable"
    Says the man who claimed bristol town afc would be promoted to the Premier League & be playing in Europe

  5. #65

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    "I am sensible, reasonable"
    Says the man who claimed bristol town afc would be promoted to the Premier League & be playing in Europe

  6. #66
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    13,572

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.
    So let me get this straight, you claim to be a Bristol City fan (when they're winning anyway), yet are a member of not one, but TWO Cardiff City boards??

    What a truly sad case

  7. #67

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    So let me get this straight, you claim to be a Bristol City fan (when they're winning anyway), yet are a member of not one, but TWO Cardiff City boards??

    What a truly sad case
    No I am a member of this one and was responding to the point about being banned on here.
    Do keep up Welshman.

  8. #68

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    "I am sensible, reasonable"
    Says the man who claimed bristol town afc would be promoted to the Premier League & be playing in Europe
    Nope. You got the wrong bloke.
    I have never mentioned us playing in Europe at any point in my life.
    I do however think we will reach the Premier League soon, and do so from investment from a Bristol owner and not need to sell out our club to a foreign owner and sit silently grinning like monkeys as he changes our badge and colours we play in.....

    By the way thanks for the use of your car the other day, I left it back on the driveway. I think someone took a picture of me in it through Bristol tho? 👍

  9. #69
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    13,572

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    No I am a member of this one and was responding to the point about being banned on here.
    Do keep up Welshman.
    This whole thread is about being banned from another board, not this one.

    By the way you are neither sensible nor reasonable and you sure as hell don't add anything to the quality of debate.

    I do however feel that I can speak on behalf of many on here when I say that you do provide us with some amusement and the reassurance that no matter what, there is always someone worse off than ourselves.

  10. #70

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Nope. You got the wrong bloke.
    I have never mentioned us playing in Europe at any point in my life.
    I do however think we will reach the Premier League soon, and do so from investment from a Bristol owner and not need to sell out our club to a foreign owner and sit silently grinning like monkeys as he changes our badge and colours we play in.....

    By the way thanks for the use of your car the other day, I left it back on the driveway. I think someone took a picture of me in it through Bristol tho? ��
    You are one scummy wanker who knows fcuk all about any thing.

  11. #71

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    "I am sensible, reasonable"
    Says the man who claimed bristol town afc would be promoted to the Premier League & be playing in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    This whole thread is about being banned from another board, not this one.

    By the way you are neither sensible nor reasonable and you sure as hell don't add anything to the quality of debate.

    I do however feel that I can speak on behalf of many on here when I say that you do provide us with some amusement and the reassurance that no matter what, there is always someone worse off than ourselves.
    Do have a look at the posts I responded to where they referred to being banned by MM on this one.
    Thanks so much Welshman.

  12. #72

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Some quotes from the " reasonable & sensible" carrot cruncher
    "That Kenneth Zohore is an awful awful football player"
    "Relegated.
    Couldn't happen to a nicer club and manager either."
    "While you are linked with free old hasbeens we are linked with 9,000,000 offers for Hogan. "
    "GOING DOWN
    GOING DOWN
    GOING DOWN!!!!!!!
    ������"
    "Dancing in denial all the way to L1.
    Nobody cares about the football played?
    Yeah it shows in the attendance."
    "Last 16 of the cup.
    6th in the league.
    ��"
    "Chopra
    What an utter c**t he was. "
    "It's us 5th and you 23rd you know?"
    "We are a club on the up and seeing the fruits of Lansdown investment. "
    I could go on but frankly can"t be bothered
    Sensible & reasonable my arse
    Deluded more like

  13. #73

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Do have a look at the posts I responded to where they referred to being banned by MM on this one.
    Thanks so much Welshman.
    Your a gutless shitarse that went into hiding the moment your team went shit. The likes of you who give it out but can't take it back are cowardly bellends.
    Go Away

  14. #74

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Ah well I have a few minutes to spare so here is another informed gem from the carrot crunching imbecile
    "Vincent Tan & Neil Warnock.
    Yeah I can see that working well."

    Such insight

  15. #75

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    I'm banned too, can't even remember why. Only lasted about 30 minutes.

  16. #76
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    13,572

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Do have a look at the posts I responded to where they referred to being banned by MM on this one.
    Thanks so much Welshman.
    Ok well done.

    I've never been banned from the Bristol city forum either.

    Of course I've never visited their forum, let alone joined it because, well why would I?

    And I have a life.

  17. #77

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.
    No need to ban you.

    We just wait until you self exclude yourself.

    Usually after yet another defeat.

  18. #78

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    No need to ban you.

    We just wait until you self exclude yourself.

    Usually after yet another defeat.

  19. #79

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.
    Reading your posts on here, and the links to your twitter page, they are clearly not three qualities that you possess. Loyalty and credibilty are other qualities you sadly lack.

    Now, if you had said you were 'delusional, arrogant and narcissitic' then you would have smashed your self assesment out of the park.

    I can only assume Mike allows you on here as youre a laughing stock. A modern day court jester without realising you bring so much laughter to people.

  20. #80

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Someone on here is a bit of a celebrity on the dark side.

    He's like that dungeon master off that old cartoon. You think he's banned for good then he just reappears again by public demand.

  21. #81

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    *****, if you’re reading this thread, and you will be as I know you like to see if you get mentions on here, then please stop making bullshit up about me on your forum when I have no right of reply.

    I don’t have one account, let alone ten, and you haven’t had to ban 3 of my usernames in last few weeks so cut the bullshit there’s a good fella.

    The irony is youve been posting on more than 10 accounts yourself, including pretending to be Leeds and Swansea fans (Proud Jack) just for hits. Yes, we know its you as you often get into a muddle with on and off, and there and their. I wonder how your Soul Crew buddies would react to you pretending to be a Jack? Hmmmm.

    I dont wish to have an account on your forum and I don’t want to read your opinion over and over and over again like its groundhog day. I dont wish to click on bait to find out which out of contract Accrington Stanley players are not having their contract renewed, and I certainly wont be blowing any smoke up your arse in order to stay on an internet forum.

    Now if youd be so kind to please drop me out of it and stick to pretending to be a Jack instead of making up bullshit about me.

    Kind regards

    Chris
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 15-05-17 at 14:26.

  22. #82

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Someone on here is a bit of a celebrity on the dark side.

    He's like that dungeon master off that old cartoon. You think he's banned for good then he just reappears again by public demand.


    Yes someone made me aware earlier so ive just replied on here as I cannot, and dont want to, get on there.

  23. #83

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes someone made me aware earlier so ive just replied on here as I cannot, and dont want to, get on there.
    Are you sure they're on about you?

    They talk about "amusing posts".....

  24. #84

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Are you sure they're on about you?

    They talk about "amusing posts".....
    I dont wish to indulge in any petty internet squabbling sir.

    My post above aside, them days are over.

    Just here to talk football.

  25. #85

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Are you sure they're on about you?

    They talk about "amusing posts".....
    To be fair the guy who mentions amusing posts finds the fact the sun comes up in the morning a surprise every day.

    He does seem easily pleased.
    No offence to polo but he probably finds Mrs Browns boys amusing..

  26. #86

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    *****, if you’re reading this thread, and you will be as I know you like to see if you get mentions on here, then please stop making bullshit up about me on your forum when I have no right of reply.

    I don’t have one account, let alone ten, and you haven’t had to ban 3 of my usernames in last few weeks so cut the bullshit there’s a good fella.

    The irony is youve been posting on more than 10 accounts yourself, including pretending to be Leeds and Swansea fans (Proud Jack) just for hits. Yes, we know its you as you often get into a muddle with on and off, and there and their. I wonder how your Soul Crew buddies would react to you pretending to be a Jack? Hmmmm.

    I dont wish to have an account on your forum and I don’t want to read your opinion over and over and over again like its groundhog day. I dont wish to click on bait to find out which out of contract Accrington Stanley players are not having their contract renewed, and I certainly wont be blowing any smoke up your arse in order to stay on an internet forum.

    Now if youd be so kind to please drop me out of it and stick to pretending to be a Jack instead of making up bullshit about me.

    Kind regards

    Chris
    Boom it's vanished!

  27. #87

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Boom it's vanished!
    It has not vanished, it never existed.

  28. #88

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    No I Don't

  29. #89

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    To be fair the guy who mentions amusing posts finds the fact the sun comes up in the morning a surprise every day.

    He does seem easily pleased.
    No offence to polo but he probably finds Mrs Browns boys amusing..
    No I don't

  30. #90

    Re: Banned permanently the dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I dont wish to indulge in any petty internet squabbling sir.

    My post above aside, them days are over.

    Just here to talk football.
    I'll just talk clueless shit about football that will get you going again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •