Conte is brilliant, reacts like a fan
    Best team won it.

Re: Chelsea PL Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    1-0 win at WBA to confirm title.

Conte is brilliant, reacts like a fan
    How many of the side were Jose old boys

Great manager, horrible fans and just a horrible little club.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Great manager, horrible fans and just a horrible little club.
    Based on my experience of Chelsea over the past forty odd years, I'd go along with that. That said, they are deserved Champions - my feeling is that they are a stronger side than many of those who have been Premier League Champions in recent years, but I may be wrong there - there are increasing signs that a side as mediocre as Arsenal have been for so much of this season are going to make it into the Champions League and, for that to happen, the overall quality of the league cannot be that good.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Based on my experience of Chelsea over the past forty odd years, I'd go along with that. That said, they are deserved Champions - my feeling is that they are a stronger side than many of those who have been Premier League Champions in recent years, but I may be wrong there - there are increasing signs that a side as mediocre as Arsenal have been for so much of this season are going to make it into the Champions League and, for that to happen, the overall quality of the league cannot be that good.
    The English Premiership and championship is top loaded with cash but the quality of football is shite. Fans the length of Britain are constantly paying over the odds and getting ripped off in return. Nothing so gullible than blind faith!