Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
It feels like almost every key service is 'just about managing', whether that is just dramatic rhetoric I don't know. It feels like a bad brexit deal for financial services could be the beginning of a complete and utter **** up for the UK.
It's the unknown, I note other contributors refer to Brexit as something that is being used as a weapon of fear ,in truth I don't think anyone knows the outcome , and on that point I feel we need to keep something in reserve, that might explain the last lame budget delivered by the Tories, I think they are on very uneasy ground ,our future is not in Mays hands it's in the hands of the other European countries, and let's be fair we ain't going to be handed a silver spoon tyoe deal ,as it would entice other referendums and Brexit types of result .

Perhaps the nuclear option of a two finger approach, and just leave without a deal may become the only outcome, now that will be a risky and rocky ride, as we trg and become a Singapore type economy to attract trade and investment.

I voted to stay in 🙄