Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
you could argue that by being quiet she was biding her time. it wouldn't be a tough argument to win.

what I don't get is this fawning of Corbyn as a man of principle. The guy is a hypocrite.

Whilst a backbencher Corbyn continuously revolted and ignored the party whip, voting according to his conscience. Yet as soon as he has a sniff of power Corbyn expected party members to tow the line or lose the whip.
We must live in different worlds because I don't know anyone who is fawning over Corbyn, the best I can find is people who don't care either way but can't understand why he gets the level of smear he does. Until the manifesto was leaked I was all set to vote green as a pure protest (there is actually a chance of them being 2nd in my completely safe Tory seat). I am torn now because there are parts of the (draft) manifesto which I really agree with and I know that once Corbyn goes and labour lurch towards the centre (that 'business friendly' cliche) these things will disappear. It is pretty clear that Corbyn is no leader but I would rather vote for ideas that I agree with than against one guy.