Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
Yes, that's a fair assessment. Gonzo was on Radio Wales last night and as usual the pricks didn't probe him. In essence we'll be running the same model under the Americans with perhaps the lease of the stadium acquired.

Gonzo said that we should work within financial parameters, well excuse me but why didn't he do that before? He's burned through managers and signed (more often than not) average players/those that don't fit our style and racked up a 20m operating loss.

The sooner that parasite is out of the club, the better. Hopefully we'll hear more from the Trust's QC on the matter
I took a breif look at planet swans when you were in deep shit and all the talk was about revolt and protests. I had a look when you were doing well and everything was hunky dory.

This is not a criticism as such but just an observation of how much fans will put up with for success. You or Hull would be no different to us if you had been rebranded. We as fans have very little power and there is a disease running through the English game.